XFX Partners with AMD's ATI Division
Collaboration Gives Gamers More Options at Every Price Point
December 17, 2008 - PINE (HKSE: 8013.HK) today announced that its graphics division, XFX, is partnering with AMD's graphics product group, ATI. The collaboration will incorporate ATI's award-winning Radeon HD 4000 series GPUs into XFX's already impressive line of extreme performance graphics cards.
"We are delighted as this partnership allows us to incorporate the current and future ATI graphics technology into our future graphics cards designs, and enables our R&D teams to develop an even wider range of graphics products for our worldwide customers," said Michael Chiu, Chairman and CEO of Pine Technology Holdings.
"In the world of PC gaming, XFX is synonymous with the extreme performance that enthusiast's crave. Their decision to partner with AMD and launch AMD GPU-based XFX graphics cards speaks to the level of excellence achieved by the ATI Radeon HD 4000 series," said Rick Bergman, senior vice president and general manager, Graphics Product Group, AMD.
XFX will debut its first Radeon HD 4000 series-based cards in early 2009. The XFX-partnered Radeon products will come with all of the popular features that XFX is known for, including XFX's unparalleled 5-Star support, access to customized drivers, and factory overclocked XXX series.
To learn more about XFX, its products, or its partnership with ATI, please visit http://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards, motherboards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at http://www.xfxforce.com.
Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (NYSE: AMD) is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home and play. For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse