Thermaltake, the leader and pioneer brand in PC thermal solutions, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, with "delivering the perfect user experiences" as our mission. This winter, Thermaltake has prepared Commander MS-I Snow Edition to take on a gratitude mission of thanking our fans for the support throughout the year of 2011 as well as with a new suit to blend into the snowy battlefield for e-Sports enthusiasts.
Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition
Thermaltake Commander MS-I has made a huge blast since its first present in July 2011. This winter, with its determination and consistency, Commander MS-I is suited up with a brand-new snow look to move its way through a snowy battlefield. The Commander MS-I Snow Edition is equipped with extra-long VGA support which will hold some premium weapons (graphic cards) in the market, such as nVidia GTX590 and AMD Radeon HD6990 with ease, cable management and 12cm blue LED fan to enhance air mobility (ventilation), USB2.0 and USB 3.0(internal 19pin) front I/O slots allow direct data transfers during combat situation, and 9 drive bays grant with maximum magazine (HDD, optical drives) storability so you will never run out of resources.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Apple rumored to partner with Dr. Dre for TV drama
- Google will soon retire Picasa photo service
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives