ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and channel manufacturer, today debuts the silently quick GeForce GTS 450 ZONE Edition for users that demand stunning Microsoft DirectX 11 visuals and noise-less cooling.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ZONE Edition takes the award-winning GeForce GTS 450 graphics processor with 192 high-performance shaders and passively cools it using a ZOTAC-exclusive dual-slot fan-less cooling system that features copper heat-pipes and aluminum fins to keep the graphics processor cool while operating silently.
"ZOTAC listens to the demands of silent computing users and their needs for more graphics power, which is why we created the GeForce GTS 450 ZONE Edition," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. "With the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ZONE Edition we struck the perfect balance of 3D performance and energy-efficiency to eliminate the cooling fan, as well as the external power connector."
The ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ZONE® Edition is the ultimate graphics card for home theater PCs with it's 1080p ready HDMI output capable of bitstreaming the loss-less Dolby Digital TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio codecs when paired with compatible audio equipment and software. Hardware-accelerated high-definition video decoding enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ZONE Edition to playback cinematic Blu-ray 3D movies smoothly and beautifully.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTS 450 ZONE Edition.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4