New flagship in the Gaming Series supports four-way GPU configurations
Fremont, CA - November 22, 2011 - Antec, Inc. is proud to announce the Eleven Hundred, the newest member of the award-winning Gaming Series.
The Eleven Hundred marks a new chapter in the Gaming Series with an all-new attractive design and a revamped lineup of expandability, cooling and convenience features.
Gamers seeking the highest level of performance will want to take advantage of the Eleven Hundred's support for XL-ATX sized motherboards and four-way GPU configurations - the most expandability of any Antec chassis.
The Eleven Hundred features default 200 mm top and 120 mm rear fans and mounts for up to seven more fans for advanced GPU and hard drive cooling - including one 120 mm intake fan behind the motherboard tray to cool the CPU. Users can also utilize the included fan power hub to connect up to four 3-pin fans to a single Molex for improved cable management.
Emphasizing ease-of-use in a gaming enclosure, Antec introduces tool-less 5.25" and 3.5" drive bays for hassle-free installation. Up to 36 mm of cable routing space and grommet-lined cable routing holes help users organize their builds while allowing for easy installation of future components. For convenient maintenance, the PSU intake & front air filters can be removed without taking off the side panel or tipping the case.
"The Eleven Hundred offers a set of features that will appeal to gamers and mainstream users alike at a very reasonable price point," said Mafalda Cogliani, Global Marketing Director at Antec. "The Gaming Series has always defined our advancement in the industry, and this case will continue that momentum."
The Eleven Hundred reaches store shelves and online retail outlets in late November in North America and early December in Europe with a MSRP of $129.95 and 129, respectively.
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, is recognized worldwide as a pioneer and market leader for quiet, efficient and innovative products.
Antec continues to further the industry with performance-rich enclosures, efficient power supplies, reliable cooling components and cutting-edge Antec Advance accessories.
Founded in 1986, Antec is headquartered in Fremont, California, with additional offices in The Netherlands, Germany, China and Taiwan. Please visit Antec online for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 tested, loses to reference RX Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes