As the first chassis in the Precision series designed for Micro ATX motherboards, the PS07 has a great balance between size and functionality. It utilizes SilverStone's vaulted positive pressure design with easily removable filters on both the fans and the power supply to prevent dust buildup. Two front mounted 120mm fans can provide capable cooling for a complete build fully loaded with drives and components.
To keep the noise profile low, an independent compartment with isolated intake vent for the power supply was implemented to keep PSU operating at optimal temperature. User-friendly touches such as removable motherboard tray and top lid make installation in such small chassis a breeze. But an all new backside cable routing design further increases PS07's ergonomics with room for long power supply cables; thus eliminates the need for short cable kits such as SilverStone's PP05 and allow users to use any power supplies they wish.
For those interested in storage flexibility, PS07's ability to accommodate one 2.5" and six 3.5" hard drives are greatly appreciated as well. Using an elegant front panel combined with aluminum accent makes PS07 at home in any environment with a clean, hidden side intake helping to minimize and direct noise away from users. If there is a need for a relatively small, understated, quiet, and advanced PC, the PS07 is a perfect choice.
Dual 120mm silent fan
Removable motherboard tray and top panel
Quick access filters to prevent dust buildup
Convenient wire and cable routing pathways
Adjustable holder for large CPU coolers and extra-long card support rack
Motherboard back plate opening for quick CPU cooler assembly
Independent airflow channel for power supply
Accommodate up to six 3.5 inch hard drives
You can find further information about PS07:
SilverStone Midi Tower mATX Precision PS07 is availalbe on November 16.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 62 Euro
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- Early copy of No Man's Sky allegedly sold for $1,250
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio