Sharkoon Desperado: midi tower with wire mesh front bezel
Value und Economy versions with or without pre-installed fans / Desperado Value with blue LED 250mm side fan in bull's-eye design / MSRP starting at 39 euros
Sharkoon is now offering a new ATX midi tower in its case line-up. The Sharkoon Desperado comes in a striking black and silver design and is available in two configurations, with or without pre-installed case fans. The front of the case features a black mesh grill that helps improve airflow, while power and reset buttons as well as two USB ports, audio connections, and activity lights are found on an upright silver panel. In spite of the case's compact dimensions of 180 x 460 x 410 mm (W x D x H), it still has room for four optical drives, a 3.5 inch device, four hard drives and seven expansion cards.
The Value model comes with a high-performance 250 mm fan in the side panel, and features a manual fan control on the side of the case. LED lighting and a bull's-eye design on the fan grill add to the overall style of the case. In addition, space is available for an 80, 92 or 120 mm fan in the front and an 80 or 92 mm fan in the back of the case.
The less expensive Economy model allows users to custom configure the case to fit their cooling needs. Up to four case fans can be installed, with space for an 80, 92 or 120 mm fan in the front, an 80 or 92 mm fan on the back and for two 80 or 120 mm fans in the side of the case.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Desperado available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 39 euros (Economy) and 49 euros (Value).
For more information regarding the Desperado or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fitbit not intimidated by upcoming Apple Watch smartwatch launch
- ESL brags 8.78 million unique viewers on Twitch.TV over Katowice event
- Computer coding class takes off at infamous San Quentin prison
- Telstra offers updated plans with TV-streaming trials, not Netflix
- Teachers in the UK reporting parents to police for allowing 18+ games
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi