Sharkoon Desperado: midi tower with wire mesh front bezel
Value und Economy versions with or without pre-installed fans / Desperado Value with blue LED 250mm side fan in bull's-eye design / MSRP starting at 39 euros
Sharkoon is now offering a new ATX midi tower in its case line-up. The Sharkoon Desperado comes in a striking black and silver design and is available in two configurations, with or without pre-installed case fans. The front of the case features a black mesh grill that helps improve airflow, while power and reset buttons as well as two USB ports, audio connections, and activity lights are found on an upright silver panel. In spite of the case's compact dimensions of 180 x 460 x 410 mm (W x D x H), it still has room for four optical drives, a 3.5 inch device, four hard drives and seven expansion cards.
The Value model comes with a high-performance 250 mm fan in the side panel, and features a manual fan control on the side of the case. LED lighting and a bull's-eye design on the fan grill add to the overall style of the case. In addition, space is available for an 80, 92 or 120 mm fan in the front and an 80 or 92 mm fan in the back of the case.
The less expensive Economy model allows users to custom configure the case to fit their cooling needs. Up to four case fans can be installed, with space for an 80, 92 or 120 mm fan in the front, an 80 or 92 mm fan on the back and for two 80 or 120 mm fans in the side of the case.
End customers will find the Sharkoon Desperado available immediately from authorized retailers for the suggested retail price of 39 euros (Economy) and 49 euros (Value).
For more information regarding the Desperado or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar Games sues BBC over telemovie about being sued
- Silk Road's Ross Ulbricht asks judge for leniency, some freedom
- Google updates Chromecast app for Android and iOS
- Report: Charter close to dropping $55 billion for Time Warner Cable
- Working to create a driverless truck corridor from Mexico to Canada
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications