IKONIK announces its first series of power supplies
Vulcan and Gaia-Series offering performance and value
IKONIK a young and ambitious player for high-end and gaming PC-cases and power supplies announces it first series of high-quality power supplies for demanding users. Today IKONIK launches its high-end Vulcan-Series and mainstream Gaia-Series. The Vulcan-Series is available with 650, 850, 1000 and 1200 watts (real wattage) and Gaia-Series is available with 450 and 500 watts (real wattage).
The Vulcan-Series is manufactured with the best components, to ensure the best performance, created for power users, gamers and overclockers. The entire Vulcan-Series has active PFC and 82Plus pending, ensuring an efficiency of at least 82%. This results in low power consumption, low energy bill and a more green and healthy earth. Furthermore it has been designed with world's newest DC to DC high efficiency circuit design and a 140 mm ball bearing DC silent fan with blue LED. Allowing the PSU to operate at lower heat and delivering excellent airflow.
To avoid any harm to users system, the Vulcan-Series is equipped with all necessary protection standards (over power protection / over-voltage protection / over-current protection / over-temperature protection / short-circuit protection / under voltage protection).
Additionally the Vulcan-Series supports 3-Way SLI and CrossFire, enable to build a power machine to run the most demanding graphics. To optimize airflow inside the case, Vulcan-Series is modular, so users only need to connect the cables they need.
Using the Vulcan-Series ensures users to own a power supply that boost performance on demand. This power supply is truly what PC-enthusiasts need, combining high wattage, efficiency, stability and system compatibility.
For those that look for quality and value, IKONIK presents the Gaia-Series. This series power supply complies with Intel's 12V V2.3 specifications. With 82 Plus pending, active PFC and the use of Japanese main capacitors, Gaia-Series combines quality, value and efficiency. Ensuring efficient cooling it is manufactured with 120 mm silent and long life DC fan with Smart Fan Speed control circuit.
To respond to harmful situations faster, Gaia-Series has all the necessary protection standards (over-power protection / over-voltage protection / over-current protection / over-temperature protection / short-circuit protection / under voltage protection). This is a result of IKONIK's own designed circuit board.
IKONIK Gaia-Series gives users a balance in price, performance, efficiency and durability.
About Ikonik Technology Co,. Ltd.
Ikonik Technology Co., Ltd. is a dynamic and young company in the IT-industry. Founded by a team of IT-experts - IKONIK develops, manufactures, brands and distributes high-performance PC-solutions and components especially for PC-enthusiasts and gamers. It strives to deliver that bit more to its customers. IKONIK constantly improves the standard of quality, surpassing users' requirements and deliver products with performance, fun, good looks and easy to use.
With years of experience in R&D, sales & marketing, product and production management and an award-winning team -
IKONIK is dedicated to bring the best to the industry. IKONIK's headquarters is based in Taipei - Taiwan and with an international business network - IKONIK is able to operate globally. For more information, please visit http://www.IKONIK.com.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines