Patriot Memory Releases Improved Xporter XT Boost USB Flash Drive
Patriot's Xporter XT Boost: Improved with read speeds up to 200x
Fremont, California, USA, December 8, 2008 - Patriot Memory, a global provider of premium quality memory module and flash memory solutions, today announced their award-winning Xporter XT Boost USB flash drive now comes with improved read speeds of up to 200x. Previously, the Xporter XT Boost read speeds were rated up to 180x. The new Xporter XT still remains available in 2/4/8/16/32 gigabyte capacities and is still Microsoft® Windows certified for Vista ReadyBoost.
"In keeping in-line with our cutting edge philosophy, we are updating our already blazingly fast Boost series, giving the consumers an even better value." says Meng Jay Choo, Flash Product Manager for Patriot Memory. "Consumers will see a noticeable difference when using the new Xporter XT Boost. The 20x increase in read speed from the previous generation of the Xporter XT Boost equates to 3MB/s. This means more time to enjoy your pictures or videos rather than waiting for them to open.
Part Number Description
PEF32GUSB Patriot Extreme Performance 32GB Xporter XT Boost
PEF16GUSB Patriot Extreme Performance 16GB Xporter XT Boost
PEF8GUSB Patriot Extreme Performance 8GB Xporter XT Boost
PEF4GUSB Patriot Extreme Performance 4GB Xporter XT Boost
PEF2GUSB Patriot Extreme Performance 2GB Xporter XT Boost
For more information about Patriot's Xporter XT Boost USB flash drive or other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital devices.
Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.patriotmemory.com.
Latest News Posts
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Nintendo NX might support Pokemon Go and other mobile games
- Xbox One S requires day one updates to play 4K video
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio