ENERMAX introduces a new down flow CPU cooler, the ETD-T60 series. ENERMAX thermal team presents the new CPU cooler, ETD-T60, with down flow solutions and thermal resistance down to 0.12°C/W; a breakthrough for down flow CPU coolers. ETD-T60 combines six Ø6mm heat pipes that cross from two sides of the heat sink with enhanced soldering technology to ensure flawless thermal conduction from CPU to heat sink. The fins of ETD-T60 series are added with ENERMAX's unique VGF, VEF technology and Twister-bearing fan.
Furthermore, the ETD-T60 is attached with ENERMAX's new patented AAP (Auto-Adjustable-Pressure) universal brackets. The AAP brackets support various CPU sockets and gives perfect contact force (18~28kgw) in between CPU and cooler. Thanks to AAP, the insufficient thermal conduction due to under-pressure or damage to CPU from over-pressure will no longer be an issue for users.
Ingenious design for best cooling performance
VGF (Vortex Generator Flow, patented): Small Vortex Generators applied around the heat pipes that makes air go through the windless area behind the heat pipes of 55 fins to maximize air convection and remove heat that conventional designs cannot reach
VEF (Vacuum Effect Flow): The unique design on the heat sink creates an air channel with the fin flaps. That makes more cool air sucked in by utilizing the differential pressure in between the heat sink's internal and external air temperature.
AAP (Auto-Adjustable-Pressure, patented): Inside the bracket's pillars, ENERMAX integrates Auto-Adjustable-Pressure mechanism giving perfect contact force between CPU and cooler. It reduces the risk of insufficient cooling performance caused by improper installation.
ENERMAX's ETD-T60 CPU Cooler series includes two models with different fan designs.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky shown off in a new 18-minute gameplay video
- F1 2015 gameplay captured on PC at 1080p 60FPS
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- Meet the low-profile GELID Polar 1U air cooler for Intel LGA115x
- CM Storm Sirus-C Professional 2.2 Gaming Headset Review
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS Review
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- AMD Updates Second Quarter Outlook
- PNY Announces DUO-Link Flash Drive with iOS Support
- NVIDIA Doubles Performance for Deep Learning Training
- EK Radeon R9 Fury X Water Blocks Now Available
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x