Colorfire today announces its dual GPU HD 6850 card - Colorfire HD6850x2 4GB Xstorm. Powered by two HD6850 GPUs and massive 4GB GDDR5 memory, the performance of Colorfire HD6850x2 achieves to a new high level. As to be one of the members of Colorfire Xstorm series, the card is designed for enthusiasts and provides unparalleled functions.
The PCB (Printed Circuit Board) of HD6850x2 is used silver-plated technology, in order to reduce the electric resistance and result in lower thermal. On the interfaces area, there are two jumpers which has been short connected, they are used for selecting the clocks of the two GPUs. On the back of the PCB, there are 4 sets (8 switches) which can adjust the GPUs' voltages slightly, while enthusiasts overclocking the graphics card, they could safely adjust the voltage in order to achieve better performance. To double ensure the safety, the card provides 5 sets of connector for voltage measuring, including GPUs voltage, Memory voltage and GND from left to right. Users could use the connecting cables in the accessories for safety voltage detecting.
The card equips twin fan cooler with 5 heat-pipes. The Big-Red-Circle design is the signature of Colorfire Xstorm series, which is well balanced the performance and appearance. Colorfire haven't release the clocks and price yet.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi wants to jump into the US market, but no big risks being taken
- Carbine Studios switches things up, makes Wildstar MMO free-to-play
- Lawmakers want automakers to answer questions about connected security
- Apple scrambles to release fix for widespread iMessage glitch
- Migration from PCs towards wearables and IoT expected at Computex 2015
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award