Colorfire today announces its dual GPU HD 6850 card - Colorfire HD6850x2 4GB Xstorm. Powered by two HD6850 GPUs and massive 4GB GDDR5 memory, the performance of Colorfire HD6850x2 achieves to a new high level. As to be one of the members of Colorfire Xstorm series, the card is designed for enthusiasts and provides unparalleled functions.
The PCB (Printed Circuit Board) of HD6850x2 is used silver-plated technology, in order to reduce the electric resistance and result in lower thermal. On the interfaces area, there are two jumpers which has been short connected, they are used for selecting the clocks of the two GPUs. On the back of the PCB, there are 4 sets (8 switches) which can adjust the GPUs' voltages slightly, while enthusiasts overclocking the graphics card, they could safely adjust the voltage in order to achieve better performance. To double ensure the safety, the card provides 5 sets of connector for voltage measuring, including GPUs voltage, Memory voltage and GND from left to right. Users could use the connecting cables in the accessories for safety voltage detecting.
The card equips twin fan cooler with 5 heat-pipes. The Big-Red-Circle design is the signature of Colorfire Xstorm series, which is well balanced the performance and appearance. Colorfire haven't release the clocks and price yet.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch is actually pretty small
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T