Colorfire today announces its dual GPU HD 6850 card - Colorfire HD6850x2 4GB Xstorm. Powered by two HD6850 GPUs and massive 4GB GDDR5 memory, the performance of Colorfire HD6850x2 achieves to a new high level. As to be one of the members of Colorfire Xstorm series, the card is designed for enthusiasts and provides unparalleled functions.
The PCB (Printed Circuit Board) of HD6850x2 is used silver-plated technology, in order to reduce the electric resistance and result in lower thermal. On the interfaces area, there are two jumpers which has been short connected, they are used for selecting the clocks of the two GPUs. On the back of the PCB, there are 4 sets (8 switches) which can adjust the GPUs' voltages slightly, while enthusiasts overclocking the graphics card, they could safely adjust the voltage in order to achieve better performance. To double ensure the safety, the card provides 5 sets of connector for voltage measuring, including GPUs voltage, Memory voltage and GND from left to right. Users could use the connecting cables in the accessories for safety voltage detecting.
The card equips twin fan cooler with 5 heat-pipes. The Big-Red-Circle design is the signature of Colorfire Xstorm series, which is well balanced the performance and appearance. Colorfire haven't release the clocks and price yet.
Latest News Posts
- MIT chip promises to bring neural-networks to your mobile phone
- PSA: Going to see Deadpool on Friday? Stay for the post-credits scene
- Red Dead Redemption backwards compatibility done in error, removed
- New Fallout 4 mod lets you play as Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher 3
- Titanfall 2 getting a grounded, dirty and human single-player campaign
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance