Colorfire today announces its dual GPU HD 6850 card - Colorfire HD6850x2 4GB Xstorm. Powered by two HD6850 GPUs and massive 4GB GDDR5 memory, the performance of Colorfire HD6850x2 achieves to a new high level. As to be one of the members of Colorfire Xstorm series, the card is designed for enthusiasts and provides unparalleled functions.
The PCB (Printed Circuit Board) of HD6850x2 is used silver-plated technology, in order to reduce the electric resistance and result in lower thermal. On the interfaces area, there are two jumpers which has been short connected, they are used for selecting the clocks of the two GPUs. On the back of the PCB, there are 4 sets (8 switches) which can adjust the GPUs' voltages slightly, while enthusiasts overclocking the graphics card, they could safely adjust the voltage in order to achieve better performance. To double ensure the safety, the card provides 5 sets of connector for voltage measuring, including GPUs voltage, Memory voltage and GND from left to right. Users could use the connecting cables in the accessories for safety voltage detecting.
The card equips twin fan cooler with 5 heat-pipes. The Big-Red-Circle design is the signature of Colorfire Xstorm series, which is well balanced the performance and appearance. Colorfire haven't release the clocks and price yet.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities