Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH, European subsidiary of Shuttle Inc., one of the leading developers and manufacturers of compact PC solutions such as the world-renowned XPC Mini PC Barebones today announces the sales launch of Version 2 of its XS35 product line.
Just as its predecessor, the new generation of XS35 models is built around energy-saving components and runs virtually silently. The new XS35 series does away with any fans and remains nearly inaudible at any time which predestines such space-saving PCs use in the living room at home, in the office, classrooms and even in libraries. The energy-efficient Intel Atom D525 processor provides sufficient power for all daily computing applications. While the basic version, XS35V2, comes with integrated Intel GMA 3150 graphics, the XS35GTV2 barebone is equipped with NVIDIA's Next-Generation ION graphics solution that even allows for playback of full HD content at 1080p.
The V2 models of Shuttle's first slimline PC series is available as of now from specialist retailers across Europe. Buyers can also expect a faster Intel D525 processor and enhanced memory support of now up to 4 GB DDR3. Both V2 models now connect with a Gigabit-LAN interface to networks or alternatively use the built-in wireless LAN. During whisper-quiet operation, power consumption remains permanently low.
"With the new model we're banking on the proven and further improved which had already been good", says Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "But basically every XS35 model is fanless and offers 5x USB, WLAN, LAN, sound, card reader and Kensington Lock."
Latest News Posts
- AMD to have a massive volume launch of next-gen Zen CPUs in early 2017
- Facebook CEO says 'AR will be where VR' is today in 5-10 years
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard