Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, notebook and mobile device manufacturer presents its All-In-One (AIO) system-G11 to delight the market and enrich digital life. As Intel's strategic business partner, ECS G11 has been designed in the Thin Mini-ITX form factor complying with Intel's AIO system standard specification.
ECS G11 is capable of being upgraded easily with devices or motherboards under the standard specification which gives the end user the entertainment of a Do-It-Yourself (DIY) system. G11 is equipped with a 21.5" wide LED touch panel supporting 10-finger multi-touch with up to 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolution for a responsive interactive experience. Moreover, ECS G11 adopts the Intel H61 chipset, supporting the latest Intel 2nd Generation Core processors to extend the possibility of powerful performance.
Easy to touch and operate, ECS G11 is an ideal platform for a home entertainment system. Furthermore, with strong upgradability and extendibility, ECS G11 can be a powerful working PC for every kind of task at the office. ECS G11 has no limits of application. With a multi-touch panel, G11 can also be a digital board or educational whiteboard. ECS G11 is the all-new customizable AIO system that meets the needs of next generation desktop computing. Experience the new generation of whitebox All-In-One (AIO) solution. ECS will also present an AIO system with a 24" LED panel in the near future. Stay tuned.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Mad Catz faces possible closure due to financial struggles
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes