ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today unveils two new water-cooling solutions - the GeForce GTX 580 Infinity Edition and ZOTAC Omni for gamers that demand a water-cooled graphics card or want to upgrade their existing graphics card with water-cooling.
"As graphics processors become more powerful, greater cooling performance is a necessity which typically results in greater noise levels. To combat the heat and noise levels, water-cooling is an excellent solution," said Carsten Berger, marketing director. "By equipping the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 Infinity Edition with a water-cooler, we were able to reduce temperatures by over 25-percent and produce lower noise levels."
Gamers with existing ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580, GTX 570 and GTX 480 graphics card can opt for the ZOTAC Omni water-cooling upgrade kit. The ZOTAC Omni kit includes the self-contained water-cooling solution and everything a gamer needs to water-cool reference-design GeForce GTX 580, 570 and 480 graphics cards.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 Infinity Edition and Omni water-cooling upgrade.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch dock doesn't boost GPU or CPU power
- Nintendo Switch's battery built for long gaming sessions
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package