ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today unveils two new water-cooling solutions - the GeForce GTX 580 Infinity Edition and ZOTAC Omni for gamers that demand a water-cooled graphics card or want to upgrade their existing graphics card with water-cooling.
"As graphics processors become more powerful, greater cooling performance is a necessity which typically results in greater noise levels. To combat the heat and noise levels, water-cooling is an excellent solution," said Carsten Berger, marketing director. "By equipping the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 Infinity Edition with a water-cooler, we were able to reduce temperatures by over 25-percent and produce lower noise levels."
Gamers with existing ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580, GTX 570 and GTX 480 graphics card can opt for the ZOTAC Omni water-cooling upgrade kit. The ZOTAC Omni kit includes the self-contained water-cooling solution and everything a gamer needs to water-cool reference-design GeForce GTX 580, 570 and 480 graphics cards.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 580 Infinity Edition and Omni water-cooling upgrade.
Latest News Posts
- G.Skill breaks 4000MHz with its Trident Z and Ripjaws V DDR4 RAM
- Fallout 4 won't have mod support until 2016
- Sony expected to unveil the Xperia Z5 smartphone in March 2016
- EA will reveal a new game mode for Star Wars: Battlefront later today
- Xbox One might not get 100% backwards compatibility
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Cannot install win 10
- ASRock Z87 Extreme4 Debug Code 05
- Using mSATA
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10