G.Skill proudly presents PI Black Ultra-Fast Triple Channel Memory 2000MHz kits for Intel CoreTM i7 Processors
Taipei, Taiwan-1 December, 2008-G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance memory with unparalleled quality, today launches the World's Fastest DDR3 2000HMz 6GB (2GB x 3) PI Black series memory products designed for Intel® CoreTM i7 processors / Intel® X58 Express Chipset. Launching at the Taiwan event held by Intel, ITMonth, G.SKILL pre-launched ultra-speed PI Black DDR3 2000MHz 6GB triple memory kits for overclocking enthusiasts.
Compatible with the cutting-edge Intel® Core i7 Processors and X58 Express Chipset, the G.SKILL Triple Channel kits provides outstanding performance and stability at an ultra-fast 2000MHz with an incredibly low CAS Latency of 8-8-8-21. This has been tested and verified by world famous overclocking enthusiast, Coolaler, during the 2008 Taipei ITMonth. PI Black heatsinks ensure cool and reliable running during this extreme performance and a rigorous, 100% hand-tested regime assures G.SKILL Triple Channel kits have a solid-quality, superb compatibility and ultimate reliability. With G.SKILL Lifetime Warranty and ever ready technical back-up, Triple channel kit is total solution for all memory module enthusiasts.
For more information, please visit our product page.
A full review of Coolaler in 2008 Taipei ITMonth can be found on Coolaler.com and event picture is here.
Established in 1989 by enthusiast, is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products go through a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine its products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!