G.Skill proudly presents PI Black Ultra-Fast Triple Channel Memory 2000MHz kits for Intel CoreTM i7 Processors
Taipei, Taiwan-1 December, 2008-G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance memory with unparalleled quality, today launches the World's Fastest DDR3 2000HMz 6GB (2GB x 3) PI Black series memory products designed for Intel® CoreTM i7 processors / Intel® X58 Express Chipset. Launching at the Taiwan event held by Intel, ITMonth, G.SKILL pre-launched ultra-speed PI Black DDR3 2000MHz 6GB triple memory kits for overclocking enthusiasts.
Compatible with the cutting-edge Intel® Core i7 Processors and X58 Express Chipset, the G.SKILL Triple Channel kits provides outstanding performance and stability at an ultra-fast 2000MHz with an incredibly low CAS Latency of 8-8-8-21. This has been tested and verified by world famous overclocking enthusiast, Coolaler, during the 2008 Taipei ITMonth. PI Black heatsinks ensure cool and reliable running during this extreme performance and a rigorous, 100% hand-tested regime assures G.SKILL Triple Channel kits have a solid-quality, superb compatibility and ultimate reliability. With G.SKILL Lifetime Warranty and ever ready technical back-up, Triple channel kit is total solution for all memory module enthusiasts.
For more information, please visit our product page.
A full review of Coolaler in 2008 Taipei ITMonth can be found on Coolaler.com and event picture is here.
Established in 1989 by enthusiast, is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products go through a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine its products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched