ASUS has released the ROG Vulcan ANC, the world's first active-noise-cancelling pro gaming headset designed to immerse users into games and keep them free of distractions like never before. Created from the needs of competitive pro gamers to remain focused during competition, the ROG team forged the Vulcan ANC with both performance and comfort in mind. The Vulcan ANC features 85% active noise cancellation to filter out sounds like low frequency computer fan noise and 30dB passive noise cancellation to reduce a wide range of ambient noises, including background voices.
The Vulcan ANC not only provides gamers an immersive gaming experience with noise cancelling features, but also a comfortable one. The lightweight design of 320g is lighter than other comparable models of the same size, with other headsets weighing around 350g. Soft memory foam encased in breathable Japanese protein leather ensures user comfort even after extended gaming sessions. It is also portable, with a foldable design that easily fits into a durable touring case to take between competitions or LAN parties.
Crystal clear audio with 40mm drivers and noise-filtering microphone
The Vulcan ANC is built with enlarged 40mm headphone drivers for crisp, clear audio. ASUS audio experts optimized the headset for a wide sound stage so audio is balanced with both thundering bass and brilliant mids and highs. A stylish blade-shaped detachable boom microphone has built-in noise filtering technology so teammates hear clear conversations during games instead of ambient noise.
Latest News Posts
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi