ASUS has released the ROG Vulcan ANC, the world's first active-noise-cancelling pro gaming headset designed to immerse users into games and keep them free of distractions like never before. Created from the needs of competitive pro gamers to remain focused during competition, the ROG team forged the Vulcan ANC with both performance and comfort in mind. The Vulcan ANC features 85% active noise cancellation to filter out sounds like low frequency computer fan noise and 30dB passive noise cancellation to reduce a wide range of ambient noises, including background voices.
The Vulcan ANC not only provides gamers an immersive gaming experience with noise cancelling features, but also a comfortable one. The lightweight design of 320g is lighter than other comparable models of the same size, with other headsets weighing around 350g. Soft memory foam encased in breathable Japanese protein leather ensures user comfort even after extended gaming sessions. It is also portable, with a foldable design that easily fits into a durable touring case to take between competitions or LAN parties.
Crystal clear audio with 40mm drivers and noise-filtering microphone
The Vulcan ANC is built with enlarged 40mm headphone drivers for crisp, clear audio. ASUS audio experts optimized the headset for a wide sound stage so audio is balanced with both thundering bass and brilliant mids and highs. A stylish blade-shaped detachable boom microphone has built-in noise filtering technology so teammates hear clear conversations during games instead of ambient noise.
Latest News Posts
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- NVIDIA announces GRID will stream 1080p 60FPS games to you soon
- Google announce LTE-A, a Google-powered mobile network
- NVIDIA Shield announced, a 4K-capable Android-powered box for your TV
- Sony's VR headset for the PS4 will ship in 2016 with a 1080p display
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams