- New line combines renowned Enthusiast Series reliability and value with the flexibility of modular cabling -
FREMONT, California - July 21st, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Enthusiast Series Modular line of power supplies.
Enthusiast Series Modular PSUs share a platform with the award-winning Enthusiast Series TX V2 line, with the TX V2's fixed cable set upgraded to a modular cabling system consisting of an attached, fully-sleeved ATX 12V cable and a complete set of flat detachable cables that allow system builders to use only the cables they need. Enthusiast Series Modular PSUs are 80 PLUS® Bronze certified, delivering at least 85% efficiency at 50% load. Designed for reliable operation in high-performance PCs where clean, stable power is important, they are rated for full continuous power delivery at 50° C. Ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fans deliver excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by automatically adjusting fan speed in response to system temperature.
"The Enthusiast Series has long had broad appeal among demanding system builders due to its combination of exacting performance standards and affordability," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "The Enthusiast Series Modular line is a great new choice for hardcore PC gamers, performance enthusiasts, and anybody else who requires stable, reliable power delivery."
Images can be downloaded here.
Enthusiast Series Modular power supplies will be available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide in July.
For more information on Enthusiast Series Modular and the entire line of Corsair power supplies, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Resident Evil 7 is a solid return, very positive reviews
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz