- New line combines renowned Enthusiast Series reliability and value with the flexibility of modular cabling -
FREMONT, California - July 21st, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Enthusiast Series Modular line of power supplies.
Enthusiast Series Modular PSUs share a platform with the award-winning Enthusiast Series TX V2 line, with the TX V2's fixed cable set upgraded to a modular cabling system consisting of an attached, fully-sleeved ATX 12V cable and a complete set of flat detachable cables that allow system builders to use only the cables they need. Enthusiast Series Modular PSUs are 80 PLUS® Bronze certified, delivering at least 85% efficiency at 50% load. Designed for reliable operation in high-performance PCs where clean, stable power is important, they are rated for full continuous power delivery at 50° C. Ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fans deliver excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by automatically adjusting fan speed in response to system temperature.
"The Enthusiast Series has long had broad appeal among demanding system builders due to its combination of exacting performance standards and affordability," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "The Enthusiast Series Modular line is a great new choice for hardcore PC gamers, performance enthusiasts, and anybody else who requires stable, reliable power delivery."
Images can be downloaded here.
Enthusiast Series Modular power supplies will be available from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide in July.
For more information on Enthusiast Series Modular and the entire line of Corsair power supplies, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi