Japanese cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a new Docking Station for Hard Drives. Scythe Kama Dock is available as of today and aims for users who are making backups frequently and wish to connect Hard Drives to their Computer without hassle.
Scythe Kama Dock supports common aftermarket Hard Disks in 3.5 inch (8.89 cm) as well as 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) form factor. Furthermore it is possible to connect 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) Solid State Drives (SSD). Connection between compatible drives and Kama Dock is achieved by using the popular SATA-Interface. In order to assure high data transfer rates between Kama Dock and the PC new USB 3.0 Interface was implemented which offers downward compatibility to USB 2.0 and 1.1 Interfaces. Users are able to mount their HDDs or SSDs in normal horizontal direction or raise it to three further uplifted positions.
Kama Dock is compatible to many operating systems such as Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Apple MacOS 10.2+. These operating systems will detect Kama Dock immediately and do not require any additional drivers which allows users to utilize Kama Dock right away. For immediate operation required USB 3.0 cable and AC Adapter are included in the package and do not need to be purchased separately.
Interested users can purchase Scythe Kama Dock as of today for 23.00 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX).
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti