Japanese cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a new Docking Station for Hard Drives. Scythe Kama Dock is available as of today and aims for users who are making backups frequently and wish to connect Hard Drives to their Computer without hassle.
Scythe Kama Dock supports common aftermarket Hard Disks in 3.5 inch (8.89 cm) as well as 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) form factor. Furthermore it is possible to connect 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) Solid State Drives (SSD). Connection between compatible drives and Kama Dock is achieved by using the popular SATA-Interface. In order to assure high data transfer rates between Kama Dock and the PC new USB 3.0 Interface was implemented which offers downward compatibility to USB 2.0 and 1.1 Interfaces. Users are able to mount their HDDs or SSDs in normal horizontal direction or raise it to three further uplifted positions.
Kama Dock is compatible to many operating systems such as Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Apple MacOS 10.2+. These operating systems will detect Kama Dock immediately and do not require any additional drivers which allows users to utilize Kama Dock right away. For immediate operation required USB 3.0 cable and AC Adapter are included in the package and do not need to be purchased separately.
Interested users can purchase Scythe Kama Dock as of today for 23.00 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX).
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- AMD details its Radeon RX 400 series naming system
- AMD Radeon RX 480 review roundup
- AMD's new Radeon Software 16.6.2 drivers released, supports RX 480
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards