Japanese cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a new Docking Station for Hard Drives. Scythe Kama Dock is available as of today and aims for users who are making backups frequently and wish to connect Hard Drives to their Computer without hassle.
Scythe Kama Dock supports common aftermarket Hard Disks in 3.5 inch (8.89 cm) as well as 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) form factor. Furthermore it is possible to connect 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) Solid State Drives (SSD). Connection between compatible drives and Kama Dock is achieved by using the popular SATA-Interface. In order to assure high data transfer rates between Kama Dock and the PC new USB 3.0 Interface was implemented which offers downward compatibility to USB 2.0 and 1.1 Interfaces. Users are able to mount their HDDs or SSDs in normal horizontal direction or raise it to three further uplifted positions.
Kama Dock is compatible to many operating systems such as Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Apple MacOS 10.2+. These operating systems will detect Kama Dock immediately and do not require any additional drivers which allows users to utilize Kama Dock right away. For immediate operation required USB 3.0 cable and AC Adapter are included in the package and do not need to be purchased separately.
Interested users can purchase Scythe Kama Dock as of today for 23.00 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX).
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes