Japanese cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing a new Docking Station for Hard Drives. Scythe Kama Dock is available as of today and aims for users who are making backups frequently and wish to connect Hard Drives to their Computer without hassle.
Scythe Kama Dock supports common aftermarket Hard Disks in 3.5 inch (8.89 cm) as well as 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) form factor. Furthermore it is possible to connect 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) Solid State Drives (SSD). Connection between compatible drives and Kama Dock is achieved by using the popular SATA-Interface. In order to assure high data transfer rates between Kama Dock and the PC new USB 3.0 Interface was implemented which offers downward compatibility to USB 2.0 and 1.1 Interfaces. Users are able to mount their HDDs or SSDs in normal horizontal direction or raise it to three further uplifted positions.
Kama Dock is compatible to many operating systems such as Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Apple MacOS 10.2+. These operating systems will detect Kama Dock immediately and do not require any additional drivers which allows users to utilize Kama Dock right away. For immediate operation required USB 3.0 cable and AC Adapter are included in the package and do not need to be purchased separately.
Interested users can purchase Scythe Kama Dock as of today for 23.00 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX).
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams