A-DATA expands its XPG Plus Series with DDR3-1800+
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it is launching A-DATA XPG DDR3-1800+ of its Plus Series right after DDR3-1600+. DDR3-1800+ is available in dual channel kits, 1GBx2 and 2GBx2, as well as in triple channel retail packs as 2GBx3 and 1GBx3.
These memory modules run at incredible 1800MHz with CL8-8-8-24 timings for added performance to high-end systems. Also, these high-frequency memories operate within an optimal balance of great speeds, low power consumption and low latencies without getting very hot, thanks to the innovative aluminum heatspreaders.
Over the years, A-DATA has built a reputation for consistently high quality. To ensure stable operation over extended periods of usage, the DDR3-1800+ passes burn-in testing and rigorous capability testing.
Providing the performance, compatibility, and stability PC enthusiasts and gamers are seeking A-DATA's + Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy their needs of high-performance modules.
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR3-1600, 1333 and 1066
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
- 2GB/4GB dual channel module kits are tested at 1800MHz
- 3GB/6GB triple channel module kits are tested at 1800MHz
- Test at latency settings 8-8-8-24 at 1.65V-1.85V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR3-1333 with latency settings at 9-9-9-24 for basic system booting
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5: Forge PC footage debuts in 4K
- Battlefield 1's Rush features lots of vehicles, timer
- Access over 300,000 TV shows with SelectTV
- VW tease electric vehicle, 300 miles on 15-minute charge
- Defense Department wants AI war technology expansion
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- I Need A Fan Controller
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop