A-DATA expands its XPG Plus Series with DDR3-1800+
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it is launching A-DATA XPG DDR3-1800+ of its Plus Series right after DDR3-1600+. DDR3-1800+ is available in dual channel kits, 1GBx2 and 2GBx2, as well as in triple channel retail packs as 2GBx3 and 1GBx3.
These memory modules run at incredible 1800MHz with CL8-8-8-24 timings for added performance to high-end systems. Also, these high-frequency memories operate within an optimal balance of great speeds, low power consumption and low latencies without getting very hot, thanks to the innovative aluminum heatspreaders.
Over the years, A-DATA has built a reputation for consistently high quality. To ensure stable operation over extended periods of usage, the DDR3-1800+ passes burn-in testing and rigorous capability testing.
Providing the performance, compatibility, and stability PC enthusiasts and gamers are seeking A-DATA's + Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy their needs of high-performance modules.
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR3-1600, 1333 and 1066
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
- 2GB/4GB dual channel module kits are tested at 1800MHz
- 3GB/6GB triple channel module kits are tested at 1800MHz
- Test at latency settings 8-8-8-24 at 1.65V-1.85V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR3-1333 with latency settings at 9-9-9-24 for basic system booting
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now