A-DATA expands its XPG Plus Series with DDR3-1800+
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it is launching A-DATA XPG DDR3-1800+ of its Plus Series right after DDR3-1600+. DDR3-1800+ is available in dual channel kits, 1GBx2 and 2GBx2, as well as in triple channel retail packs as 2GBx3 and 1GBx3.
These memory modules run at incredible 1800MHz with CL8-8-8-24 timings for added performance to high-end systems. Also, these high-frequency memories operate within an optimal balance of great speeds, low power consumption and low latencies without getting very hot, thanks to the innovative aluminum heatspreaders.
Over the years, A-DATA has built a reputation for consistently high quality. To ensure stable operation over extended periods of usage, the DDR3-1800+ passes burn-in testing and rigorous capability testing.
Providing the performance, compatibility, and stability PC enthusiasts and gamers are seeking A-DATA's + Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy their needs of high-performance modules.
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR3-1600, 1333 and 1066
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
- 2GB/4GB dual channel module kits are tested at 1800MHz
- 3GB/6GB triple channel module kits are tested at 1800MHz
- Test at latency settings 8-8-8-24 at 1.65V-1.85V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR3-1333 with latency settings at 9-9-9-24 for basic system booting
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield devs rip on new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- Radiohead has left the internet
- NVIDIA 365.10 drivers optimized for Overwatch, Forza
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched