A-DATA expands its XPG Plus Series with DDR3-1800+
A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, announced today that it is launching A-DATA XPG DDR3-1800+ of its Plus Series right after DDR3-1600+. DDR3-1800+ is available in dual channel kits, 1GBx2 and 2GBx2, as well as in triple channel retail packs as 2GBx3 and 1GBx3.
These memory modules run at incredible 1800MHz with CL8-8-8-24 timings for added performance to high-end systems. Also, these high-frequency memories operate within an optimal balance of great speeds, low power consumption and low latencies without getting very hot, thanks to the innovative aluminum heatspreaders.
Over the years, A-DATA has built a reputation for consistently high quality. To ensure stable operation over extended periods of usage, the DDR3-1800+ passes burn-in testing and rigorous capability testing.
Providing the performance, compatibility, and stability PC enthusiasts and gamers are seeking A-DATA's + Series modules are guaranteed to satisfy their needs of high-performance modules.
- All memory chips are verified using overclocking criteria for better quality.
- High quality 6 layers PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Optimized for 64-bit OS (operating system)*
- Backward compatible with DDR3-1600, 1333 and 1066
- Lifetime limited warranty
* 32-bit OS environment has 4GB memory addressing barrier which results in 2.5~3GB memory accessibility.
- 2GB/4GB dual channel module kits are tested at 1800MHz
- 3GB/6GB triple channel module kits are tested at 1800MHz
- Test at latency settings 8-8-8-24 at 1.65V-1.85V
- SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR3-1333 with latency settings at 9-9-9-24 for basic system booting
Latest News Posts
- Google is trying to make 4K video less demanding on your connection
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20