The design of EVERCOOL Hawk2 is characterized by its black color and simple lines that give Hawk2 a strong, steady and durable aesthetic appearance. Additionally, the mutli-angles adjustment allows Hawk2 stand at different angles which expresses that Hawk2 stands out in the cooling field and show its imposing manner.
Metal mesh surface design increases the air convection and ventilation, and the 12cm big and noiseless fan provides an efficient and silent cooling and keeps the operation of the notebook stable. Two anti-skid slabs prevent laptops from falling.
Angles adjustment design considers ergonomics and use comfort. Multi-angles design including 15°, 30°, 45° and 60° makes Hawk2 match user's needs and provides convenience to them.
The compatibility of Hawk2 is greater than Hawk1 due to Hawk2 is bigger. It can support 12"-17" laptops as well as 15.6" CULV notebooks. Directly using USB for power is very easy and convenient for users.
In spite of an imposing feeling, Hawk2 has a competitive and reasonable price and offers a great C/P. Hawk2 is definitely the best cooling choice for laptops in the hot summer.
Video of Hawk2:
Funny video of Hawk2:
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Guillermo del Toro says that Silent Hills "is not gonna happen"
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is official, beta available soon
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!