The design of EVERCOOL Hawk2 is characterized by its black color and simple lines that give Hawk2 a strong, steady and durable aesthetic appearance. Additionally, the mutli-angles adjustment allows Hawk2 stand at different angles which expresses that Hawk2 stands out in the cooling field and show its imposing manner.
Metal mesh surface design increases the air convection and ventilation, and the 12cm big and noiseless fan provides an efficient and silent cooling and keeps the operation of the notebook stable. Two anti-skid slabs prevent laptops from falling.
Angles adjustment design considers ergonomics and use comfort. Multi-angles design including 15°, 30°, 45° and 60° makes Hawk2 match user's needs and provides convenience to them.
The compatibility of Hawk2 is greater than Hawk1 due to Hawk2 is bigger. It can support 12"-17" laptops as well as 15.6" CULV notebooks. Directly using USB for power is very easy and convenient for users.
In spite of an imposing feeling, Hawk2 has a competitive and reasonable price and offers a great C/P. Hawk2 is definitely the best cooling choice for laptops in the hot summer.
Video of Hawk2:
Funny video of Hawk2:
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis