The design of EVERCOOL Hawk2 is characterized by its black color and simple lines that give Hawk2 a strong, steady and durable aesthetic appearance. Additionally, the mutli-angles adjustment allows Hawk2 stand at different angles which expresses that Hawk2 stands out in the cooling field and show its imposing manner.
Metal mesh surface design increases the air convection and ventilation, and the 12cm big and noiseless fan provides an efficient and silent cooling and keeps the operation of the notebook stable. Two anti-skid slabs prevent laptops from falling.
Angles adjustment design considers ergonomics and use comfort. Multi-angles design including 15°, 30°, 45° and 60° makes Hawk2 match user's needs and provides convenience to them.
The compatibility of Hawk2 is greater than Hawk1 due to Hawk2 is bigger. It can support 12"-17" laptops as well as 15.6" CULV notebooks. Directly using USB for power is very easy and convenient for users.
In spite of an imposing feeling, Hawk2 has a competitive and reasonable price and offers a great C/P. Hawk2 is definitely the best cooling choice for laptops in the hot summer.
Video of Hawk2:
Funny video of Hawk2:
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Report: DARPA working on better alternative to GPS technology
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Watercooling the Crosshair V Formula Z motherboard.
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi