The design of EVERCOOL Hawk2 is characterized by its black color and simple lines that give Hawk2 a strong, steady and durable aesthetic appearance. Additionally, the mutli-angles adjustment allows Hawk2 stand at different angles which expresses that Hawk2 stands out in the cooling field and show its imposing manner.
Metal mesh surface design increases the air convection and ventilation, and the 12cm big and noiseless fan provides an efficient and silent cooling and keeps the operation of the notebook stable. Two anti-skid slabs prevent laptops from falling.
Angles adjustment design considers ergonomics and use comfort. Multi-angles design including 15°, 30°, 45° and 60° makes Hawk2 match user's needs and provides convenience to them.
The compatibility of Hawk2 is greater than Hawk1 due to Hawk2 is bigger. It can support 12"-17" laptops as well as 15.6" CULV notebooks. Directly using USB for power is very easy and convenient for users.
In spite of an imposing feeling, Hawk2 has a competitive and reasonable price and offers a great C/P. Hawk2 is definitely the best cooling choice for laptops in the hot summer.
Video of Hawk2:
Funny video of Hawk2:
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines