The Epoxi rev.2 is a top of the line, sturdy and versatile PC Gamer case. Crafted from heavy-duty perforated steel panels guaranteed maximum performance and computing satisfaction. Every element of the case has been engineered to provide maximum cooling performance. Up to six large 12cm fans placed throughout the Epoxi ensuring unbeatable cooling. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for todays extremely hot gaming components such as high wattage CPU and GPU.
The spacious internal design enables flexible assembly and sufficient room for the installation of water-cooling. The Chassis is pre-applied with rubber grommet holes for feeding the external water-cooling tubes. 11 removable front bezels accommodating 5x 5.25 inch drive bays and 6x 3.5 drive bays. Tool-free support enabling nice and easy installation of your drive devices. Two drive cages with direct cooling and tool free mounting for five hard disc drives provide massive storage capabilities. Anti-vibration mountings and application of cooling fans make this the affordable power machine you have been looking for.
Powerful & sturdy chassis design
Strong 0.8mm SECC Steel structure
Cool aluminum mesh front panel
Top meshed cooling bay for hot air exhaust
Front-Top USB, eSATA & HDA & AC97 SOUND connections
Turn and lock tool-less drive and card installation
Tool-free thumb-screw side panels
Large Meshed side panel for active cooling of video-cards
Six 120mm Blue LED fans, rear, front and side panel
Optimized internal space, High efficient Air In-take
Supports up to six 3.5 inch & five 5.25 inch devices
Anti-vibration and tool-less drive application
Prepared for water cooling tubes and systems
Functional, creative and opulent style
High quality backed by 2 years manufacturer warranty
MSRP: USD 139.95 / EURO 108.95
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Police in Maine bust suspect due to poorly advised social media posts
- 10TB SSDs are on their way thanks to Micron and Intel's new 3D NAND
- Hiro, or Masi Oka, is returning to Heroes Reborn later this year
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Haswell-E imploded, or something like that...
- X99 Extreme4 even less memory availabe to 32-Bit OS after 1.80 BIOS
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi