The Epoxi rev.2 is a top of the line, sturdy and versatile PC Gamer case. Crafted from heavy-duty perforated steel panels guaranteed maximum performance and computing satisfaction. Every element of the case has been engineered to provide maximum cooling performance. Up to six large 12cm fans placed throughout the Epoxi ensuring unbeatable cooling. The meshed aluminum front panel allows unrestricted fresh air intake which is mandatory for todays extremely hot gaming components such as high wattage CPU and GPU.
The spacious internal design enables flexible assembly and sufficient room for the installation of water-cooling. The Chassis is pre-applied with rubber grommet holes for feeding the external water-cooling tubes. 11 removable front bezels accommodating 5x 5.25 inch drive bays and 6x 3.5 drive bays. Tool-free support enabling nice and easy installation of your drive devices. Two drive cages with direct cooling and tool free mounting for five hard disc drives provide massive storage capabilities. Anti-vibration mountings and application of cooling fans make this the affordable power machine you have been looking for.
Powerful & sturdy chassis design
Strong 0.8mm SECC Steel structure
Cool aluminum mesh front panel
Top meshed cooling bay for hot air exhaust
Front-Top USB, eSATA & HDA & AC97 SOUND connections
Turn and lock tool-less drive and card installation
Tool-free thumb-screw side panels
Large Meshed side panel for active cooling of video-cards
Six 120mm Blue LED fans, rear, front and side panel
Optimized internal space, High efficient Air In-take
Supports up to six 3.5 inch & five 5.25 inch devices
Anti-vibration and tool-less drive application
Prepared for water cooling tubes and systems
Functional, creative and opulent style
High quality backed by 2 years manufacturer warranty
MSRP: USD 139.95 / EURO 108.95
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent