In 2006, SilverStone launched the Temjin TJ08, an impressive micro-ATX tower case with then unheard of dual 120mm fan configuration. It helped pioneered the idea of big tower cooling performance in small packages. Five years later, improved technology and design has enabled SilverStone engineers to create another pioneering small tower case in the TJ08 Evolution (TJ08-E). To improve cooling performance, a class leading "Air Penetrator" 180mm fan was installed behind the front panel to create virtual airflow tunnel with positive air pressure, which also improves quietness and dust prevention.
Standard enthusiast features retained or improved include removable motherboard tray and top panel, CPU back plate cutout, all black painted interior, removable filters for all intake vents, and beautifully finished aluminum front panel.
Features unique to the TJ08-E are its ability to accommodate long cables from high-end power supply and storage room for one 2.5" hard drive and up to five 3.5" hard drives. If you are looking for a classic, cleanly styled premium micro-ATX tower with the latest chassis construction technology to house top-of-the-line components, the TJ08-E is it.
Includes one 180mm Air Penetrator fan for positive pressure cooling
Removable motherboard tray and top panel
Quick access filters to prevent dust buildup
Convenient wire and cable routing pathways
Adjustable holder for large CPU coolers
Motherboard back plate opening behind CPU area for quick cooler assembly
Impressive storage capacity up to five 3.5" hard drives and one 2.5" drive
You can find further information about Temjin TJ08-E: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=303&area=
Temjin TJ08-E is available on July 25th.
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 78.00 Euro
Latest News Posts
- The first major iPhone 6S images leak, virtually the same design again
- The first official trailer to Danny Boyle's 'Steve Jobs' is here
- NVIDIA rumored to be working on the GeForce GTX 950 Ti
- Facebook is investing considerably into AI and VR technologies
- AMD partners up with Hollywood on all things VR
- D-Link DCS-935L HD Wi-Fi Camera Review
- Problem with Overclocking
- Thermaltake Commander FT Touchscreen Fan Controller Review
- How Do I Open The RAM Slot - X555LA Laptop
- LG G4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - The Battle of Android
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive