Verbatim, the global leader in data storage technology including portable hard drives, USB flash drives, CDs, Blu-ray discs and memory cards, packs unparalleled power, speed and reliability into its new Store 'n' Stay USB Drive. "The low-profile, snag-free design makes it the optimal USB flash drive choice for laptop users who want the ability to transfer, store and share their favorite files on impulse," said Mark Rogers, Verbatim Product Manager, Flash Memory. "It's meant to be left in the USB port for always-ready storage, and can be easily removed to share videos, photos, and music whenever the occasion arises!"
Available in 4GB, 8GB and 16GB storage capacities, the Store 'n' Stay USB drive is a must-have accessory for any notebook or netbook user. Designed to be left in the USB port, its low-profile design makes sliding laptops or notebooks out of travel bags, sleeves and cases a cinch. It protrudes a mere 5 mm and can be easily removed for quick, convenient file sharing. Compatible with most Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 as well as Mac OS 9 or higher systems, the ultra compact Store 'n' Stay USB Drive features a USB 2.0 interface and is backed by Verbatim's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Product Features and Specifications:
USB 2.0 interface
4GB, 8GB and 16GB storage capacities
Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000; Mac OS 9 or higher; Linux Kernel 2.6 and higher
Works in any USB port
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Verbatim's Store 'n' Stay USB Drive is available now at VerbatimStore.com for an MSRP of $19.99(4GB), $29.99(8GB) and $59.99(16GB).
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4