Japanese cooling expert Scythe is expanding the product portfolio by new Kama Rack Series. Kama Rack Multi-Functional Panel allows the useful utilization of available 5,25 and 3,5 inch bays of the PC Chassis by adding many helpful new features to the front panel.
The idea behind the product is the hassle of frequent data-transfers as well as backups in the digital life. Saving, securing and moving of corporate and private data usually requiring several different devices to move or secure data from source A to media drive B. These media could be flash drives, memory cards, USB Drives as well as Hard Drives and Solid State Disks.
Kama Rack combines the most common interfaces in one device which can be accessed easily on the front side of your PC Chassis. For instance commonly used SATA Hard Drives and Solid State Drives in 2,5 inch size can be plugged in and removed conveniently using the Hot-Plug Function if Kama Panel. No further adapters nor tools are required in the process. 5,25 inch version of Kama Rack allows the use of up to two SATA-Drives where the smaller 3,5 inch version is designed to for only one SATA-Drive. Furthermore one eSATA port is located in the front for external HDD or USB Sticks connection. All required SATA cable are included and do not need to be purchased separately.
Thanks to the fast developing flash media sector, most of these can hold a huge amount of data while maintaining small form factors. Kama Rack is equipped with a Card Reader to allow easy and fast data-transfer from most common flash media cards such as Compact Flash, SD/SDHC, microSDHC or Memory Stick Micro. To complete the wide range coverage of interfaces, two USB 2.0 ports are located besides the eSATA port. Kama Rack is therefore an all-in-one device allowing backups and data-transfer of pictures taken on Holidays or frequent corporate data backups.
Scythe Kama Rack is available as of today for the follow MSRP: Kama Rack 3,5 (SCKMRK-3.5): 15,00 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX) Kama Rack 5 (SCKMRK-5 ): 19,50 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX).
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015