ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of the NH13 portable hard drive. Geared towards business and professional users, the NH13 sports a USB 3.0 interface and a classic metallic finish.
For users of netbooks and USB compatible mobile devices, the NH13's stylish color options: glossy black and lustrous silver, make it an ideal digital accessory that adds class to any ensemble. The sleekly designed aluminum case provides scratch resistance and a sophisticated touch to data mobility.
The extremely lightweight and thin construction of these drives belies their large storage space- they are available in 500GB & 750GB capacities, providing handy portable databases of personal data and media content. With the high-speed USB 3.0 interface, the NH13 provides transfer capability for large files in a short time, saving time at home and on the go. The high shock resistance that is a hallmark of ADATA portable devices provides some of the best data protection available on the market for this kind of drive.
The new NH13 external drives will be distributed through designated agents and resellers.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung doubles Galaxy S8 supply, expects record sales
- Destiny 2 confirmed for PC release
- 4-player coop mode coming to Watch Dogs 2 in June
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- iStorage datAshur Pro 8GB Encrypted Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R having wierd issues with 8 GB RAM
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- Destiny 2 announced: blockbuster sequel to the biggest new console video game franchise launch of all time set for September 8
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory