ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of the NH13 portable hard drive. Geared towards business and professional users, the NH13 sports a USB 3.0 interface and a classic metallic finish.
For users of netbooks and USB compatible mobile devices, the NH13's stylish color options: glossy black and lustrous silver, make it an ideal digital accessory that adds class to any ensemble. The sleekly designed aluminum case provides scratch resistance and a sophisticated touch to data mobility.
The extremely lightweight and thin construction of these drives belies their large storage space- they are available in 500GB & 750GB capacities, providing handy portable databases of personal data and media content. With the high-speed USB 3.0 interface, the NH13 provides transfer capability for large files in a short time, saving time at home and on the go. The high shock resistance that is a hallmark of ADATA portable devices provides some of the best data protection available on the market for this kind of drive.
The new NH13 external drives will be distributed through designated agents and resellers.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines