ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of the NH13 portable hard drive. Geared towards business and professional users, the NH13 sports a USB 3.0 interface and a classic metallic finish.
For users of netbooks and USB compatible mobile devices, the NH13's stylish color options: glossy black and lustrous silver, make it an ideal digital accessory that adds class to any ensemble. The sleekly designed aluminum case provides scratch resistance and a sophisticated touch to data mobility.
The extremely lightweight and thin construction of these drives belies their large storage space- they are available in 500GB & 750GB capacities, providing handy portable databases of personal data and media content. With the high-speed USB 3.0 interface, the NH13 provides transfer capability for large files in a short time, saving time at home and on the go. The high shock resistance that is a hallmark of ADATA portable devices provides some of the best data protection available on the market for this kind of drive.
The new NH13 external drives will be distributed through designated agents and resellers.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4