ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of the NH13 portable hard drive. Geared towards business and professional users, the NH13 sports a USB 3.0 interface and a classic metallic finish.
For users of netbooks and USB compatible mobile devices, the NH13's stylish color options: glossy black and lustrous silver, make it an ideal digital accessory that adds class to any ensemble. The sleekly designed aluminum case provides scratch resistance and a sophisticated touch to data mobility.
The extremely lightweight and thin construction of these drives belies their large storage space- they are available in 500GB & 750GB capacities, providing handy portable databases of personal data and media content. With the high-speed USB 3.0 interface, the NH13 provides transfer capability for large files in a short time, saving time at home and on the go. The high shock resistance that is a hallmark of ADATA portable devices provides some of the best data protection available on the market for this kind of drive.
The new NH13 external drives will be distributed through designated agents and resellers.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPU combo with Corsair AIO cooler on Amazon
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood