Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the introduction of the DuraDrive AT3, an SSD for demanding industrial environments. Not every computing environment is a pleasant one and some of them are down right nasty. For such environments, we have developed the DuraDrive; a line of Solid State Disks designed to perform in environments well beyond the standard consumer specifications. Containing no moving parts, an SSD naturally performs well in high-shock and high-vibration environments. This makes SSD great candidates for such installations, but temperature has always been a limiting factor. While most drives were designed to function in environments from 0°C -> 70°C, the new DuraDrive has been specially designed to withstand operating temperatures from -40°C to +85°C.
Examples of applications that utilize the DuraDrive AT3's capabilities:
In-Vehicle Infotainment Systems
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Research Equipment for Harsh Environments
Manufacturing (industrial) Environments
"No matter how you plan to integrate this drive into your system, the DuraDrive is designed to be reliable under the toughest climates"., says Michael Shin, VP of Engineering. "And with the performance is excellent. This drive reaches speeds of 250MB/s Reads and 170MB/s Writes".
The DuraDrive AT3 features an industrial temperature controller which offers performance, reliability and features like low write amplification and 2-way wear-leveling, which increases the drive's longevity.
Latest News Posts
- Quixel uses Unreal Engine 4 to showcase its surface capturing tech
- 'Adventure Time' movie on the way
- HP impresses with its new Spectre x360 13.3-inch convertible laptop
- The Division to feature 100-player 'Dark Zones', PvP, and so much more
- Game on for our 'Hunger Games: Mockingay' Blu-ray Giveaway
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- overclocking guide
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop