Thermaltake, a leading brand in DIY computer chassis, is introducing their entry level mid-tower chassis. This new product comes with added features such as extra-long VGA support and cable-management. Users can wire their computer cables underneath the mainboard for enhanced ventilation; this chassis also holds premium VGA card, such as nVidia GTX590 and AMD Radeon HD6990, with ease. Two USB 2.0 connectors as well as HD audio microphone and earphone jacks are on the front bezel, integrating all major multimedia connectors within your hand's reach. As an alternative and upgraded option, Thermaltake offers a USB 3.0 Super-speed version for transfer-speed seekers. This tool-free, all black Thermaltake Commander MS-I chassis offers a total of 9 drive bays for maximum storage expansion and 7 PCI expansion slots.
Inheriting the characteristics of the long line of Thermaltake chassis, special attention was paid to optimizing ventilation and airflow. Therefore, one 12 cm exhaust blue LED fan is installed in the back to warrant immediate heat dissipation. Additional airflow is driven by two ventilation holes on the right side panel and the top of the case.
The foot-stand of the Commander MS-I elevates the computer, to allow for improved ventilation at the base, where the ATX PSII power supply is located. To prevent dust from finding its way into your power supply, a removable and cleanable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep your treasured platform spick-and-span.
Latest News Posts
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20