Thermaltake, a leading brand in DIY computer chassis, is introducing their entry level mid-tower chassis. This new product comes with added features such as extra-long VGA support and cable-management. Users can wire their computer cables underneath the mainboard for enhanced ventilation; this chassis also holds premium VGA card, such as nVidia GTX590 and AMD Radeon HD6990, with ease. Two USB 2.0 connectors as well as HD audio microphone and earphone jacks are on the front bezel, integrating all major multimedia connectors within your hand's reach. As an alternative and upgraded option, Thermaltake offers a USB 3.0 Super-speed version for transfer-speed seekers. This tool-free, all black Thermaltake Commander MS-I chassis offers a total of 9 drive bays for maximum storage expansion and 7 PCI expansion slots.
Inheriting the characteristics of the long line of Thermaltake chassis, special attention was paid to optimizing ventilation and airflow. Therefore, one 12 cm exhaust blue LED fan is installed in the back to warrant immediate heat dissipation. Additional airflow is driven by two ventilation holes on the right side panel and the top of the case.
The foot-stand of the Commander MS-I elevates the computer, to allow for improved ventilation at the base, where the ATX PSII power supply is located. To prevent dust from finding its way into your power supply, a removable and cleanable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep your treasured platform spick-and-span.
Latest News Posts
- Valve kicks off its stealth-themed Steam sale, with 64 games on sale
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card