Thermaltake, a leading brand in DIY computer chassis, is introducing their entry level mid-tower chassis. This new product comes with added features such as extra-long VGA support and cable-management. Users can wire their computer cables underneath the mainboard for enhanced ventilation; this chassis also holds premium VGA card, such as nVidia GTX590 and AMD Radeon HD6990, with ease. Two USB 2.0 connectors as well as HD audio microphone and earphone jacks are on the front bezel, integrating all major multimedia connectors within your hand's reach. As an alternative and upgraded option, Thermaltake offers a USB 3.0 Super-speed version for transfer-speed seekers. This tool-free, all black Thermaltake Commander MS-I chassis offers a total of 9 drive bays for maximum storage expansion and 7 PCI expansion slots.
Inheriting the characteristics of the long line of Thermaltake chassis, special attention was paid to optimizing ventilation and airflow. Therefore, one 12 cm exhaust blue LED fan is installed in the back to warrant immediate heat dissipation. Additional airflow is driven by two ventilation holes on the right side panel and the top of the case.
The foot-stand of the Commander MS-I elevates the computer, to allow for improved ventilation at the base, where the ATX PSII power supply is located. To prevent dust from finding its way into your power supply, a removable and cleanable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep your treasured platform spick-and-span.
Latest News Posts
- ESPN subscribers diminish at an alarming rate, streaming is to blame
- Someone has hacked Street Fighter 5 Beta for the PC
- Hearthstone World Championships 2016 prize pool raised to $1 million
- Google flooded with 'right to be forgotten', 1 million URLs so far
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader