Thermaltake, a leading brand in DIY computer chassis, is introducing their entry level mid-tower chassis. This new product comes with added features such as extra-long VGA support and cable-management. Users can wire their computer cables underneath the mainboard for enhanced ventilation; this chassis also holds premium VGA card, such as nVidia GTX590 and AMD Radeon HD6990, with ease. Two USB 2.0 connectors as well as HD audio microphone and earphone jacks are on the front bezel, integrating all major multimedia connectors within your hand's reach. As an alternative and upgraded option, Thermaltake offers a USB 3.0 Super-speed version for transfer-speed seekers. This tool-free, all black Thermaltake Commander MS-I chassis offers a total of 9 drive bays for maximum storage expansion and 7 PCI expansion slots.
Inheriting the characteristics of the long line of Thermaltake chassis, special attention was paid to optimizing ventilation and airflow. Therefore, one 12 cm exhaust blue LED fan is installed in the back to warrant immediate heat dissipation. Additional airflow is driven by two ventilation holes on the right side panel and the top of the case.
The foot-stand of the Commander MS-I elevates the computer, to allow for improved ventilation at the base, where the ATX PSII power supply is located. To prevent dust from finding its way into your power supply, a removable and cleanable dust filter is positioned underneath, providing users with an easy way to keep your treasured platform spick-and-span.
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015