Super Talent Unveils Novel Sliding Lid Pico-E USB Drive
Classy New 8GB Drive with Unique Style
San Jose, California - November 24, 2008 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today launched the new Pico-E USB drive, a sleek and small mobile storage device with a unique new sliding lid.
The Pico family of USB drives is renowned for its impressively small size. It combines style and performance into a classy little package that is much more rugged than it looks. Unlike most USB drives, Pico drives do not have removable lids, so there's no worry about losing the lid. Each style in the Pico family employs a different patented structural design for closing: Pico-A and Pico-D have swivel lids, Pico-B is retractable and Pico-C is lidless. The fifth product in the Pico series, Pico-E, features an innovative new sliding lid.
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Weight: about 6 grams
- Up to 200X (30MB/sec) transfer speeds
- Water resistant
- Chrome plated or 24K gold plated steel frame
- Capacities up to 8GB
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James commented, "The Pico-E uses a clever new lid mechanism that is a completely unique advance in the USB drive industry. Moreover, as part of the Pico series it comes with the long list of qualities that make Pico drives great".
All Super Talent USB drives are backed with a lifetime warranty. All six Pico-E models will retail for under $30 starting this week.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now