Super Talent Unveils Novel Sliding Lid Pico-E USB Drive
Classy New 8GB Drive with Unique Style
San Jose, California - November 24, 2008 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today launched the new Pico-E USB drive, a sleek and small mobile storage device with a unique new sliding lid.
The Pico family of USB drives is renowned for its impressively small size. It combines style and performance into a classy little package that is much more rugged than it looks. Unlike most USB drives, Pico drives do not have removable lids, so there's no worry about losing the lid. Each style in the Pico family employs a different patented structural design for closing: Pico-A and Pico-D have swivel lids, Pico-B is retractable and Pico-C is lidless. The fifth product in the Pico series, Pico-E, features an innovative new sliding lid.
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Weight: about 6 grams
- Up to 200X (30MB/sec) transfer speeds
- Water resistant
- Chrome plated or 24K gold plated steel frame
- Capacities up to 8GB
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James commented, "The Pico-E uses a clever new lid mechanism that is a completely unique advance in the USB drive industry. Moreover, as part of the Pico series it comes with the long list of qualities that make Pico drives great".
All Super Talent USB drives are backed with a lifetime warranty. All six Pico-E models will retail for under $30 starting this week.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis