Super Talent Unveils Novel Sliding Lid Pico-E USB Drive
Classy New 8GB Drive with Unique Style
San Jose, California - November 24, 2008 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today launched the new Pico-E USB drive, a sleek and small mobile storage device with a unique new sliding lid.
The Pico family of USB drives is renowned for its impressively small size. It combines style and performance into a classy little package that is much more rugged than it looks. Unlike most USB drives, Pico drives do not have removable lids, so there's no worry about losing the lid. Each style in the Pico family employs a different patented structural design for closing: Pico-A and Pico-D have swivel lids, Pico-B is retractable and Pico-C is lidless. The fifth product in the Pico series, Pico-E, features an innovative new sliding lid.
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Weight: about 6 grams
- Up to 200X (30MB/sec) transfer speeds
- Water resistant
- Chrome plated or 24K gold plated steel frame
- Capacities up to 8GB
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James commented, "The Pico-E uses a clever new lid mechanism that is a completely unique advance in the USB drive industry. Moreover, as part of the Pico series it comes with the long list of qualities that make Pico drives great".
All Super Talent USB drives are backed with a lifetime warranty. All six Pico-E models will retail for under $30 starting this week.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Latest News Posts
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20