Super Talent Unveils Novel Sliding Lid Pico-E USB Drive
Classy New 8GB Drive with Unique Style
San Jose, California - November 24, 2008 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today launched the new Pico-E USB drive, a sleek and small mobile storage device with a unique new sliding lid.
The Pico family of USB drives is renowned for its impressively small size. It combines style and performance into a classy little package that is much more rugged than it looks. Unlike most USB drives, Pico drives do not have removable lids, so there's no worry about losing the lid. Each style in the Pico family employs a different patented structural design for closing: Pico-A and Pico-D have swivel lids, Pico-B is retractable and Pico-C is lidless. The fifth product in the Pico series, Pico-E, features an innovative new sliding lid.
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Weight: about 6 grams
- Up to 200X (30MB/sec) transfer speeds
- Water resistant
- Chrome plated or 24K gold plated steel frame
- Capacities up to 8GB
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James commented, "The Pico-E uses a clever new lid mechanism that is a completely unique advance in the USB drive industry. Moreover, as part of the Pico series it comes with the long list of qualities that make Pico drives great".
All Super Talent USB drives are backed with a lifetime warranty. All six Pico-E models will retail for under $30 starting this week.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017