Super Talent Unveils Novel Sliding Lid Pico-E USB Drive
Classy New 8GB Drive with Unique Style
San Jose, California - November 24, 2008 -- Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today launched the new Pico-E USB drive, a sleek and small mobile storage device with a unique new sliding lid.
The Pico family of USB drives is renowned for its impressively small size. It combines style and performance into a classy little package that is much more rugged than it looks. Unlike most USB drives, Pico drives do not have removable lids, so there's no worry about losing the lid. Each style in the Pico family employs a different patented structural design for closing: Pico-A and Pico-D have swivel lids, Pico-B is retractable and Pico-C is lidless. The fifth product in the Pico series, Pico-E, features an innovative new sliding lid.
- USB 2.0 and 1.1 compatible
- Weight: about 6 grams
- Up to 200X (30MB/sec) transfer speeds
- Water resistant
- Chrome plated or 24K gold plated steel frame
- Capacities up to 8GB
Super Talent Director of Marketing, Joe James commented, "The Pico-E uses a clever new lid mechanism that is a completely unique advance in the USB drive industry. Moreover, as part of the Pico series it comes with the long list of qualities that make Pico drives great".
All Super Talent USB drives are backed with a lifetime warranty. All six Pico-E models will retail for under $30 starting this week.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation, based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factory and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies, and holds over 200 patents in Flash and DRAM technology.
Latest News Posts
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Im glad I finally registered
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling