PNY Technologies, Inc. ("PNY") announced today the release of the XLR8 GeForce GTX 560 1024MB graphics card from partner NVIDIA. PNY's XLR8 (ac-cel-er-ate) GeForce GTX 560 Enthusiast Edition graphics card lets you game in full HD 1080p resolutions with the latest gaming technologies. With 3D Vision to bring eye-popping visuals, DirectX 11 to bring out visual glory in the latest game titles, and PhysX to bring out elements of realism -- the GTX 560 offers a true GeForce gaming experience at a sub-$200 level. Consumers who purchase a GTX 560 on PNY.com will also receive a bonus PNY 16ft. High Speed HDMI-Mini to HDMI Cable, valued at $49.99, allowing for effortless connectivity to any HDMI enabled computer monitor or television for first-class HD visuals and riveting 3D gaming sound.
"Offering a long list of premium GTX gaming technologies, the PNY GTX 560 offers a huge value to consumers," said Nicholas Mauro, senior marketing manager, PC components for PNY. "And with the HDMI port gamers can also utilize their PNY High Speed HDMI cable for amazing full 1080p experience. Gamers will definitely appreciate this affordable graphics card that still has enormous power."
The PNY GTX 560 graphics card will also feature a bonus full-length movie download from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. Consumers have their choice of over 35 movie titles from a broad selection of genres including Action/Adventure, Drama, Comedy, Romance, Sports, and Family. The bonus Sony movie downloads include recent blockbuster hits as well as favorite classics, such as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon;Big Daddy; As Good As It Gets; 21 and S.W.A.T.
Additionally, consumers who purchase a PNY GTX 560 will receive a bonus 3 month subscription to E-Sports Entertainment (ESEA) Premium Video Game Network. ESEA is a video game solution provider, specializing in community tools, proprietary anti-cheat technology, custom server modifications, and an extensive network of premium game servers. Users can learn, play, practice and compete all with an ESEA Premium subscription.
XLR8 GeForce GTX 560
- 1024MB of GDDR5 frame buffer memory
- 810 MHz core clock and 1620 MHz processor core clock
- 336 processor cores
- 128 GB/second memory bandwidth
- A texture fill rate of 45.4 billion/second
- An effective memory data rate of 4004 MHz
- MSRP: $199.99
PNY offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty for the entire XLR8 GeForce GTX Series, including the GTX 560 graphics card. Users have a standard 1-year out of box warranty, extended to the lifetime of the original purchaser upon completion of product registration at PNY.com within 90 days of purchase. PNY also offers free 24-hour technical support.
Latest News Posts
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- Radiohead has left the internet
- NVIDIA 365.10 drivers optimized for Overwatch, Forza
- LG fingerprint sensor sits beneath smartphone screen
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched