ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today unveils the new GeForce GTX 560 series of graphics cards catered towards gamers seeking an extra performance punch at 1080p gaming resolutions. Three models are launching in the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series, including 1GB, 2GB and AMP! Edition models to let gamers select the perfect card for their needs.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 AMP! Edition pushes the limits of what is capable from the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 graphics processor and extracts every ounce of performance available to achieve a class-leading 950 MHz core clock for a 17-percent boost over stock. The memory receives the same treatment on the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 AMP! Edition and receives a boost to 4400 MHz to keep up with the new-found power of the GPU.
"Gamers are constantly seeking the best blend of visual quality and frame rates to enhance their gaming experience. Our new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series enable gamers to enjoy the latest DirectX 11 games at 1080p resolutions with high quality settings and fluid frame rates," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series pack 336 lightning-fast unified shaders capable of rendering phenomenal 3D visuals and calculate life-like physics for realistic effects with NVIDIA PhysX technology. When more power is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series cards can combine with NVIDIA SLI technology to deliver up to twice the performance of a single card or unlock NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology for triple-monitor stereoscopic 3D gaming capabilities.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series.
Latest News Posts
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99