ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today unveils the new GeForce GTX 560 series of graphics cards catered towards gamers seeking an extra performance punch at 1080p gaming resolutions. Three models are launching in the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series, including 1GB, 2GB and AMP! Edition models to let gamers select the perfect card for their needs.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 AMP! Edition pushes the limits of what is capable from the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 graphics processor and extracts every ounce of performance available to achieve a class-leading 950 MHz core clock for a 17-percent boost over stock. The memory receives the same treatment on the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 AMP! Edition and receives a boost to 4400 MHz to keep up with the new-found power of the GPU.
"Gamers are constantly seeking the best blend of visual quality and frame rates to enhance their gaming experience. Our new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series enable gamers to enjoy the latest DirectX 11 games at 1080p resolutions with high quality settings and fluid frame rates," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series pack 336 lightning-fast unified shaders capable of rendering phenomenal 3D visuals and calculate life-like physics for realistic effects with NVIDIA PhysX technology. When more power is desired, up to two ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series cards can combine with NVIDIA SLI technology to deliver up to twice the performance of a single card or unlock NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology for triple-monitor stereoscopic 3D gaming capabilities.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 560 series.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017