Since Team Group Inc. released the TP1023 portable hard drive, which adopts a streamline sports car design, it has created a new trend. Following up this success, Team Group schedules to display the first sports car-designed flash drive disks at Computex 2011. The Team SR1 /SR3 carrying with exclusive gTeam EZ Goh application software and come in both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interfaces, respectively, are made of the same material and streamline sports car design as the TP1023. In addition to data storage, it is perfect for showcasing personal zest for sports and making a statement of masculine vitality and energy.
Excellent Performance USB 3.0|SR1
Just like pursuing a sense of speed on the race track, the all new SR1 followed Team Groupfs exclusive sports car design, blending the sports car concept into a small flash drive disk by using a unique streamline design and curves. The high speed USB3.0 interface breaks the USB2.0fs transfer speed limit, with a read and writes performance of over 50MB/s that help shorten the time of transferring large multimedia files and create better portability of Full HD videos.
High cost-performance ratio USB 2.0|SR3
The USB 2.0 SR3, from the same series as the SR1, has the same sports car design, and a multiple capacity selection ranging from 4~32GB. The diverse choices and prices makes it more affordable for consumers, providing a perfect high cost-performance solution for general users or IT gadgets enthusiasts, fulfilling everyonefs dream of owning a sports car. As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni