ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of its latest series of power supply for personal computers. The BN Series is targeted towards consumer and professional users who are looking for economical solutions in energy efficient power.
With 80 Plus Bronze certification, the BN series offer up to 85% efficiency, while the 95% Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) minimizes power loss. The series comes in four wattage models to meet a wide range of individual user needs, and all models meet both the European Energy Using Products Directive (EuP) and The American Energy Star 5.0 standard. The units run quietly and emit extremely low levels of interference.
An interesting aesthetic touch on what is often a bland system component is the patented design pattern on the laminated steel shell. The innovative surface coating process yields an attractive textured appearance.
ADATA BN Series power supply units are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance