ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of its latest series of power supply for personal computers. The BN Series is targeted towards consumer and professional users who are looking for economical solutions in energy efficient power.
With 80 Plus Bronze certification, the BN series offer up to 85% efficiency, while the 95% Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) minimizes power loss. The series comes in four wattage models to meet a wide range of individual user needs, and all models meet both the European Energy Using Products Directive (EuP) and The American Energy Star 5.0 standard. The units run quietly and emit extremely low levels of interference.
An interesting aesthetic touch on what is often a bland system component is the patented design pattern on the laminated steel shell. The innovative surface coating process yields an attractive textured appearance.
ADATA BN Series power supply units are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers.
Latest News Posts
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications