ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced the launch of its latest series of power supply for personal computers. The BN Series is targeted towards consumer and professional users who are looking for economical solutions in energy efficient power.
With 80 Plus Bronze certification, the BN series offer up to 85% efficiency, while the 95% Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) minimizes power loss. The series comes in four wattage models to meet a wide range of individual user needs, and all models meet both the European Energy Using Products Directive (EuP) and The American Energy Star 5.0 standard. The units run quietly and emit extremely low levels of interference.
An interesting aesthetic touch on what is often a bland system component is the patented design pattern on the laminated steel shell. The innovative surface coating process yields an attractive textured appearance.
ADATA BN Series power supply units are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Destiny 2 will have 21:9, SLI, HDR support on the PC
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience