Topower Computer Introduces PowerBird 900W & 1100W Fully Modularized PSU to High-Performance Systems
City of Industry, Calif.-June 27, 2008-Topower Computer, a worldwide leader in innovative, high performance and high reliability power supply, today unveiled the PowerBird power supply family for high-powered gaming systems and workstations. Designed to offer the consumer market an industrial-grade computer power supply with state-of-the-art designs, the PowerBird is the ultimate power solution for those users that require an ultra-efficient, highly reliable, high-wattage solution for their leading-edge gaming machine.
PowerBird PSU features fully modularized cable management that gives the greatest freedom of cable routing and customization, maximum 87% efficiency is one of the greenest and efficient high-wattage power supplies available in market, six +12V rails ensuring great safety and stable current that evenly distributed to graphics cards, processors, and the rest components.
"PowerBird power supply is truly a build of craftsmanship that is intended to meet today's most demanding gaming machine and expectations of system builders", said Rick Lee, Product Manager for the Topower Computer USA. "The PowerBird power supply has been adopted by many high-performance system integrators in North America. We work closely with these professionals ensuring the power supply we build are in solid quality and deliver greatest value to consumer."
The PowerBird will be available in 900W and 1100W configurations, delivering up to 1.1KW of continuous power through a complete array of connectors including six 6pin and (6+2)pin PCI-E and two 8pin processor connectors. These PSUs are kept extremely cool and silent with a large 120mm fan and feature a standard ATX power supply form factor.
Topower Computer Industrial Co. LTD. was established in 1986 as a manufacturer of switching type power supplies. With more than 160 worldwide patents, we are committed to deliver the most advanced and innovative power technology to consumers, system integrators, and corporations.
Product page here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now