Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced it has updated the Builder Series with new CX V2 models. The Builder Series CX V2 is the successor to the current CX family of PSUs, offering 80 PLUS certification and European Commission Energy-Related Product (ErP) directive compliance for guaranteed efficiency and low standby power consumption. The warranty on the CX V2 PSUs has been increased to three year s, one year longer than the original Builder Series models.
Builder Series CX V2 power supplies are designed for entry-level to midrange home system builds and desktop PC upgrades, providing a great value along with low noise and dependable, continuous power delivery.
"The Builder Series CX PSUs have been an integral part of Corsair's PSU business, offering home system builders and hobbyists Corsair quality and reliability at attractive prices," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "Low cost of operation and trouble-free performance are highly desired features at every price point and today we are proud to offer even better efficiency and a longer warranty with the new Builder Series CX V2 PSUs."
Availability and Pricing
Corsair Builder Series CX V2 power supplies will be available in May from Corsair-authorized retailers worldwide. The CX600 V2 will be available for a US suggested retail price of $74 USD. The CX500 V2 will be available for $64 USD, and the CX430 V2 will be available for $49 USD.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 390X spotted without HBM, in an 8GB GDDR5 version
- Rockstar Games sues BBC over telemovie about being sued
- Silk Road's Ross Ulbricht asks judge for leniency, some freedom
- Google updates Chromecast app for Android and iOS
- Report: Charter close to dropping $55 billion for Time Warner Cable
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications