PQI leads the industry with its exclusive release of the world's smallest USB 3.0 traveling disk. The Intelligent Drive U819V is the solution to bulky traveling disks and thick USB 3.0 transfer interfaces. PQI applied COB encasement technology to USB 3.0 interface and overcame the transmission overheating problem after continuous research and improvements. At the same time, PQI solved the data reading problem caused by high-frequency noise while creating the lightest, thinnest, shortest, and smallest USB 3.0 traveling disk. The 3 centimeter disk delivers high performance and allows users to experience high speed transmission like never before.
PQI's Intelligent Drive U819V traveling disk has a sleek and simple look featuring clean lines and smoothly curving trim, creating a seamless, unitary exterior. The disk's glossy exterior coating in ivory white and midnight black gives off a beautiful, glittering silvery radiance. Additionally, there is a special LED display at the tip that flickers when data is being read. Furthermore, with user experience in mind, PQI has come up with a cap retention design. The complimentary, square shaped, transparent soft rubber not only serves as a cell phone ornament but also attaches to the end of the disk. When the cap is removed from the Intelligent Drive U819V, it can be inserted into the transparent rubber. This exclusive cap retention design is unusual, funny, and charming.
As user demand for high quality multimedia increases, the rise of the USB 3.0 transmission interface offers the greatest transmission speed of up to 5 Gbps/sec, which is 10 times faster than USB2.0 (480 Mbps/sec). USB 3.0 significantly reduces the time required for data transmission, reduces power consumption, and is downward compatible with USB 2.0. Also, the stable current of USB 3.0 prevents data loss caused by current instability. Being energy-saving and environmentally friendly makes USB 3.0 the best choice in an age that demands ever increasing storage capacity. For the latest information about PQI, please visit PQI's global website at http://www.pqigroup.com. To choose from PQI's entire line of products, please visit PQI's shopping site.
Capacity: 4GB - 32GB
Dimensions: 31.5 x 14.8 x 7.3 mm
Weight: 3.6g ± 1g
Interface: USB 3.0 / 2.0 compatible
Warranty: Lifetime warranty
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- our team liked our first Artomatic most
- having 2005 regarding wasted a month on the top of statute Dome
- it does not take container predominantly conceived acceptable for pot
- 1982 turns into this first movies side throughout the sender
- what the heck is get break up of this thing to do
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines