CyberPower Announces its "Black Pearl" Core i7 based Desktop Gaming System
Next Gen CPU Delivers Extreme Performance Boost and SLI/CrossFire Graphics
BALDWIN PARK, CA (November 17, 2008) - CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of customized gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, has announced its fastest desktop gaming system to date with the release of the Black Pearl, based on Intel's newly released Core i7 processor.
The CyberPower Black Pearl promises to deliver an extreme performance boost for CPU intensive tasks such as gaming, video editing, graphics production and number crunching over previous Intel processors. The system, which is built with the Intel Core i7 965 3.2Ghz Extreme Edition CPU, is configured to take full advantage of the key feature set of the Intel Core i7 processor technology. Those features include QuickPath Interconnect to provide high speed communication between system components and replaces the Front Side Bus; Turbo Boost technology, which turns off unused processor cores and uses active cores more efficiently. Another key feature is Overspeed Protection, which monitors core voltages to effectively cap the maximum power at 130 watts. With the Black Pearl performance increases but power is not wasted.
The Black Pearl features the new X58 chipset supporting both NVIDIA 3-way SLI and ATI CrossFireX technologies housed in a black CoolerMaster ATCS 840 full tower case. The system is cooled with a CoolerMaster V8 CPU fan and powered by Thermaltake's ToughPower 1000W supply. The dual ATI 4870X2 cards feature support for ATI CrossFireX technology to deliver the fastest gaming environment under Microsoft Windows Vista.
Storage and optical drives include a Sony 20x LightScribe DVDRW drive; Sony BR-5100S 2x Blu-Ray drive; 12-in-one media card reader; 1TB 7200rpm SATA 3.0gb hard drive, and a pair of Western Digital Raptor 150GB 10,000rpm SATA 3.0gb in a RAID 0 striped array.
Standard memory includes 3GB Kingston DDR3 running in triple channel, which increases game performance and decreases game loading times by as much as 75% over 2GB dual channel memory.
The CyberPower Black Pearl can be ordered direct from CyberPower and customized from the company web site with numerous component and monitor options available. All CyberPower computer systems come with a 3-year limited warranty and free lifetime labor and phone support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users.
For more information contact: Sales (800)707-0393; Email email@example.com
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Slim coming alongside PS4 Neo, reports claim
- Starting this week, declining Windows 10 upgrade will actually work
- Hottest new PC games discounted in digital pre-order sale
- Battlefield 1 Closed Alpha invites rolling out
- Fallout 4 mod support on PS4 delayed indefinitely
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities