ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today introduces the new FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series - a world-class mainboard that combines the power of AMD Radeon HD graphics processing with class-leading energy-efficiency for the ultimate flexible mini-ITX form factor.
The ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series features the AMD E-350 APU platform that incorporates a dual-core 1.6 GHz processor with Microsoft DirectX 11 compatible AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics for the ultimate synergy of CPU and GPU performance. The combination enables flawless high-definition Blu-ray and streaming Internet video playback capabilities for a visually rich computing experience in a mini-ITX platform.
"We carefully designed our ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series to integrate as many user-requested features as possible. The result is a mini-ITX platform that offers best-in-class performance, energy-efficiency, features and expansion while only relying on passive-cooling for a silent computing experience," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International.
DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI video outputs enables the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series to connect to the latest digital monitors and television sets with ease while an included DVI-to-VGA adapter retains compatibility with analogue monitors. HDMI audio bitstreaming, Optical S/PDIF and 8-channel high-definition audio capabilities deliver maximum audio fidelity to all digital and analogue audio sources with the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series.
Expansion options are vast with the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series and include a physical PCI Express x4 slot, eSATA, four SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports, up to six USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0. The PCI Express x4 slot features and open-end that enables physical compatibility with PCI Express x16 devices on the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series.
The ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series integrates 802.11n WiFi technology for high-speed wireless network transfers while Gigabit Ethernet is available for lightning-fast wired networking.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series mini-ITX platform.
New ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series platform
AMD E-350 APU Platform (dual-core, 1.6 GHz)
AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics processor
2 x DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM slots
Support up to 8GB memory
DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I & VGA (with included adapter) outputs
PCI Express x4 (open-end) expansion
4 SATA 6.0 Gb/s
4 USB 3.0 ports (2 on back panel, 2 via pin header)
6 USB 2.0 ports (4 on back panel, 2 via pin headers)
Hardware accelerated Blu-ray playback ready
Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
Digital S/PDIF output (optical)
8-channel high-definition audio
Microsoft DirectX 11 compliant
Onboard 802.11n WiFi
Mini-ITX form factor
Latest News Posts
- Top Memorial Day laptop deals with 7th Gen Kaby Lake
- New Dragon Age game could be big-budget, not RTS spinoff
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017