ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today introduces the new FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series - a world-class mainboard that combines the power of AMD Radeon HD graphics processing with class-leading energy-efficiency for the ultimate flexible mini-ITX form factor.
The ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series features the AMD E-350 APU platform that incorporates a dual-core 1.6 GHz processor with Microsoft DirectX 11 compatible AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics for the ultimate synergy of CPU and GPU performance. The combination enables flawless high-definition Blu-ray and streaming Internet video playback capabilities for a visually rich computing experience in a mini-ITX platform.
"We carefully designed our ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series to integrate as many user-requested features as possible. The result is a mini-ITX platform that offers best-in-class performance, energy-efficiency, features and expansion while only relying on passive-cooling for a silent computing experience," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC® International.
DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI video outputs enables the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series to connect to the latest digital monitors and television sets with ease while an included DVI-to-VGA adapter retains compatibility with analogue monitors. HDMI audio bitstreaming, Optical S/PDIF and 8-channel high-definition audio capabilities deliver maximum audio fidelity to all digital and analogue audio sources with the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series.
Expansion options are vast with the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series and include a physical PCI Express x4 slot, eSATA, four SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports, up to six USB 2.0 and 4 USB 3.0. The PCI Express x4 slot features and open-end that enables physical compatibility with PCI Express x16 devices on the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series.
The ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series integrates 802.11n WiFi technology for high-speed wireless network transfers while Gigabit Ethernet is available for lightning-fast wired networking.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series mini-ITX platform.
New ZOTAC FUSION-ITX WiFi A-series platform
AMD E-350 APU Platform (dual-core, 1.6 GHz)
AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics processor
2 x DDR3-1066 SO-DIMM slots
Support up to 8GB memory
DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-I & VGA (with included adapter) outputs
PCI Express x4 (open-end) expansion
4 SATA 6.0 Gb/s
4 USB 3.0 ports (2 on back panel, 2 via pin header)
6 USB 2.0 ports (4 on back panel, 2 via pin headers)
Hardware accelerated Blu-ray playback ready
Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
Digital S/PDIF output (optical)
8-channel high-definition audio
Microsoft DirectX 11 compliant
Onboard 802.11n WiFi
Mini-ITX form factor
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines