Introducing the XFX XG3li Motherboard
Value Never Looked So Good
November 17, 2008 - Getting the best doesn't have to mean paying a lot, and that's especially true with the XFX's Intel chipset-based motherboard-the XG3li motherboard. Offering exceptional performance for the true budget conscious user, this motherboard is built with affordability, performance and reliability in mind.
Built to support Intel LGA 775 processors, the XG3li can support up to 4GB of dual channel DDR2 800 MHz SDRAM, delivering up to 12.8 GB/s (DDR2 800 dual 6.4GB/s) of bandwidth and 4GB memory addressability to increase system responsiveness and support for 64-bit computing. The XFX XG3li motherboard supports up to a 1333 MHz front side bus.
Performance is further plussed with Intel-exclusive features including Intel® Fast Memory Access, which improve system performance by optimizing the use of available memory bandwidth and reduces the latency of the memory access. Additionally, Intel® Flex Memory Technology enables easier upgrades by allowing different memory sizes to be populated and remain in dual-channel mode. And, the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 helps pop frame rates and enhance the user experience, a feature especially noticeable when using Windows Vista. Being Vista certified also helps improve system stability and compatibility.
Premium High Definition Audio (HDA) brings consumer electronics quality sound to a user's PC by delivering high quality sound from multiple channels. Using HDA, systems can deliver 192 kHz/32-bit quality for up to eight channels, supporting new audio formats.
The XFX XG3li motherboard also features PCI Express bus architecture with a full bandwidth x16 expansion slot. Users can enjoy blazing performance by taking advantage of the latest SATA 3 Gb/s hard disk drives that offer double bus bandwidth. Not only are these high-performance drives easy to install, they consume less power than EIDE hard drives.
Additional XFX XG3li motherboard features include a rear panel e-I SATA port, rear panel clear CMOS button and on selected models, a Debug LED.
To learn more about the versatile yet affordable XFX XG3li DDR2 800 MHz motherboard, or to locate a participating e-tailer, go to http://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards, motherboards, and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at http://www.xfxforce.com.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017