Introducing the XFX XG3li Motherboard
Value Never Looked So Good
November 17, 2008 - Getting the best doesn't have to mean paying a lot, and that's especially true with the XFX's Intel chipset-based motherboard-the XG3li motherboard. Offering exceptional performance for the true budget conscious user, this motherboard is built with affordability, performance and reliability in mind.
Built to support Intel LGA 775 processors, the XG3li can support up to 4GB of dual channel DDR2 800 MHz SDRAM, delivering up to 12.8 GB/s (DDR2 800 dual 6.4GB/s) of bandwidth and 4GB memory addressability to increase system responsiveness and support for 64-bit computing. The XFX XG3li motherboard supports up to a 1333 MHz front side bus.
Performance is further plussed with Intel-exclusive features including Intel® Fast Memory Access, which improve system performance by optimizing the use of available memory bandwidth and reduces the latency of the memory access. Additionally, Intel® Flex Memory Technology enables easier upgrades by allowing different memory sizes to be populated and remain in dual-channel mode. And, the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 helps pop frame rates and enhance the user experience, a feature especially noticeable when using Windows Vista. Being Vista certified also helps improve system stability and compatibility.
Premium High Definition Audio (HDA) brings consumer electronics quality sound to a user's PC by delivering high quality sound from multiple channels. Using HDA, systems can deliver 192 kHz/32-bit quality for up to eight channels, supporting new audio formats.
The XFX XG3li motherboard also features PCI Express bus architecture with a full bandwidth x16 expansion slot. Users can enjoy blazing performance by taking advantage of the latest SATA 3 Gb/s hard disk drives that offer double bus bandwidth. Not only are these high-performance drives easy to install, they consume less power than EIDE hard drives.
Additional XFX XG3li motherboard features include a rear panel e-I SATA port, rear panel clear CMOS button and on selected models, a Debug LED.
To learn more about the versatile yet affordable XFX XG3li DDR2 800 MHz motherboard, or to locate a participating e-tailer, go to http://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards, motherboards, and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at http://www.xfxforce.com.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni