MSI, the leading graphics card and motherboard manufacturer in the world, today announced the release of three new graphics cards based on the AMD Radeon HD6000 architecture: the R6670-MD1GD5, R6570-MD1GD3/LP, and R6450-MD1GD3/LP. All of the new MSI graphics cards in the AMD HD 6000 family support the latest version of MSI's proprietary Afterburner software with the Predator video capture function. Gamers can enhance their gaming experiences by capturing in-game videos and sharing them with friends over the web!
All of MSI's new AMD HD 6000 graphics cards are equipped with HDMI 1.4a connectivity for the latest in 3D video support, and 7.1 channel lossless high-quality TrueHD and DTS-HD sound. The latest visual effects standards such as DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 are also fully supported. The cards utilize Military Grade II components for extreme stability and durability. All in all, the new AMD HD6000 graphics cards offered by MSI provide the most fun and highest quality, qualifying it as the best choice on the market.
MSI Exclusive: Free Video Capture Feature
The latest version of MSI's overclocking utility, Afterburner V.2.1.0, comes with the proprietary Predator video capture feature. Gamers can now capture in-game video directly to their hard drive in their preferred video format, audio encoding, and video quality. Anyone can become a director by editing their own movies and uploading them to share with the entire world. Bundled free with MSI graphics cards, the Afterburner overclocking utility, as well as the newly added Predator video capture feature, provides gamers with an offer they can't afford to miss out on.
HDMI 1.4a Output and Latest Graphics Standards
The new HDMI 1.4a connectivity offered on the MSI Radeon HD 6000 graphics cards supports 3D video and can also carry 7.1 channels of audio in lossless high-quality TrueHD and DTS-HD audio formats, providing consumers with the most complete audio visual experience. The perfect solution for 3D home entertainment system, these all-new MSI graphics cards feature the latest DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 next-generation graphics standards for the best in video and audio fidelity. These graphics cards deliver everything an enthusiast could ever wish for both in terms of HTPC performance and features.
Military Grade Components for ultimate durability
MSI's new AMD Radeon HD 6000 graphics cards are equipped with solid state capacitors and aluminum cores to maintain a high level of stability even under the heaviest of workloads. The 6670-MD1GD5 and 6570-MD1GD3/LP even come with Super Ferrite Choke (SFC) for a 30% increase in GPU current flow to achieve even greater power stability. By using the highest quality components available, these cards provide customers with absolute peace of mind.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti