MSI, the leading graphics card and motherboard manufacturer in the world, today announced the release of three new graphics cards based on the AMD Radeon HD6000 architecture: the R6670-MD1GD5, R6570-MD1GD3/LP, and R6450-MD1GD3/LP. All of the new MSI graphics cards in the AMD HD 6000 family support the latest version of MSI's proprietary Afterburner software with the Predator video capture function. Gamers can enhance their gaming experiences by capturing in-game videos and sharing them with friends over the web!
All of MSI's new AMD HD 6000 graphics cards are equipped with HDMI 1.4a connectivity for the latest in 3D video support, and 7.1 channel lossless high-quality TrueHD and DTS-HD sound. The latest visual effects standards such as DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 are also fully supported. The cards utilize Military Grade II components for extreme stability and durability. All in all, the new AMD HD6000 graphics cards offered by MSI provide the most fun and highest quality, qualifying it as the best choice on the market.
MSI Exclusive: Free Video Capture Feature
The latest version of MSI's overclocking utility, Afterburner V.2.1.0, comes with the proprietary Predator video capture feature. Gamers can now capture in-game video directly to their hard drive in their preferred video format, audio encoding, and video quality. Anyone can become a director by editing their own movies and uploading them to share with the entire world. Bundled free with MSI graphics cards, the Afterburner overclocking utility, as well as the newly added Predator video capture feature, provides gamers with an offer they can't afford to miss out on.
HDMI 1.4a Output and Latest Graphics Standards
The new HDMI 1.4a connectivity offered on the MSI Radeon HD 6000 graphics cards supports 3D video and can also carry 7.1 channels of audio in lossless high-quality TrueHD and DTS-HD audio formats, providing consumers with the most complete audio visual experience. The perfect solution for 3D home entertainment system, these all-new MSI graphics cards feature the latest DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 next-generation graphics standards for the best in video and audio fidelity. These graphics cards deliver everything an enthusiast could ever wish for both in terms of HTPC performance and features.
Military Grade Components for ultimate durability
MSI's new AMD Radeon HD 6000 graphics cards are equipped with solid state capacitors and aluminum cores to maintain a high level of stability even under the heaviest of workloads. The 6670-MD1GD5 and 6570-MD1GD3/LP even come with Super Ferrite Choke (SFC) for a 30% increase in GPU current flow to achieve even greater power stability. By using the highest quality components available, these cards provide customers with absolute peace of mind.
Latest News Posts
- NASA discovers a new galaxy which is as bright as 300 trillion suns
- Intel's next-gen Xeon platform will support 6-channel DDR4 RAM in 2017
- Selfie with a gun? Lady accidentally shoots herself in the head
- Qualcomm teams up with Mercedes to study wireless EV testing
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications