Colorfire Announces Xstorm Series HD6870
Colorfire, an AMD-only graphics card brand in Asia, announces a high clock edition HD6870 for enthusiasts, Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm. The card uses non-reference design PCB that uses a 5+1 phase VRM, high-grade components, and has two BIOS ROMs, which store two different clocks and are selectable with a switch on the rear panel. One of the clocks runs at 940/4400MHz, while the other "Turbo" BIOS runs at 1050/4600MHz.
Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm packs a handle in the accessories, which can be installed on the edge of the back plate. The card is cooled by the Big Red Circle cooler which has an 11cm fan. Voltage measurements are also supported of this card. Instead of ordinary design, HD6870 Xstorm provides 3 sets of connector for voltage measuring, which are GPU voltage, Memory voltage and GND from left to right. Users could use the connecting cables in the accessories for safety voltage detecting. In addition, the card also supports voltage adjustment for both GPU and memory by the switches on the PCB. The Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm will be available later in Asia.
Latest News Posts
- EK pushes new Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 water block to the market
- Another underdog chassis company continuing the minimalism trend
- The new Need for Speed is coming coupled with wild feature claims
- The US has released the al-Qaeda application form for digital reading
- Tt eSPORTS re-releases the CRONOS headset with enhanced features
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling