Colorfire Announces Xstorm Series HD6870
Colorfire, an AMD-only graphics card brand in Asia, announces a high clock edition HD6870 for enthusiasts, Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm. The card uses non-reference design PCB that uses a 5+1 phase VRM, high-grade components, and has two BIOS ROMs, which store two different clocks and are selectable with a switch on the rear panel. One of the clocks runs at 940/4400MHz, while the other "Turbo" BIOS runs at 1050/4600MHz.
Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm packs a handle in the accessories, which can be installed on the edge of the back plate. The card is cooled by the Big Red Circle cooler which has an 11cm fan. Voltage measurements are also supported of this card. Instead of ordinary design, HD6870 Xstorm provides 3 sets of connector for voltage measuring, which are GPU voltage, Memory voltage and GND from left to right. Users could use the connecting cables in the accessories for safety voltage detecting. In addition, the card also supports voltage adjustment for both GPU and memory by the switches on the PCB. The Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm will be available later in Asia.
Latest News Posts
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard