Colorfire Announces Xstorm Series HD6870
Colorfire, an AMD-only graphics card brand in Asia, announces a high clock edition HD6870 for enthusiasts, Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm. The card uses non-reference design PCB that uses a 5+1 phase VRM, high-grade components, and has two BIOS ROMs, which store two different clocks and are selectable with a switch on the rear panel. One of the clocks runs at 940/4400MHz, while the other "Turbo" BIOS runs at 1050/4600MHz.
Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm packs a handle in the accessories, which can be installed on the edge of the back plate. The card is cooled by the Big Red Circle cooler which has an 11cm fan. Voltage measurements are also supported of this card. Instead of ordinary design, HD6870 Xstorm provides 3 sets of connector for voltage measuring, which are GPU voltage, Memory voltage and GND from left to right. Users could use the connecting cables in the accessories for safety voltage detecting. In addition, the card also supports voltage adjustment for both GPU and memory by the switches on the PCB. The Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm will be available later in Asia.
Latest News Posts
- 'Gran Turismo' movie being prepped by Sony Pictures
- Huawei plans its invasion of US market with smartphones, wearables
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- HDD Problem, loading issue
- Asus P4s8x
- need cheap board
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams