Colorfire Announces Xstorm Series HD6870
Colorfire, an AMD-only graphics card brand in Asia, announces a high clock edition HD6870 for enthusiasts, Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm. The card uses non-reference design PCB that uses a 5+1 phase VRM, high-grade components, and has two BIOS ROMs, which store two different clocks and are selectable with a switch on the rear panel. One of the clocks runs at 940/4400MHz, while the other "Turbo" BIOS runs at 1050/4600MHz.
Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm packs a handle in the accessories, which can be installed on the edge of the back plate. The card is cooled by the Big Red Circle cooler which has an 11cm fan. Voltage measurements are also supported of this card. Instead of ordinary design, HD6870 Xstorm provides 3 sets of connector for voltage measuring, which are GPU voltage, Memory voltage and GND from left to right. Users could use the connecting cables in the accessories for safety voltage detecting. In addition, the card also supports voltage adjustment for both GPU and memory by the switches on the PCB. The Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm will be available later in Asia.
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card