Colorfire Announces Xstorm Series HD6870
Colorfire, an AMD-only graphics card brand in Asia, announces a high clock edition HD6870 for enthusiasts, Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm. The card uses non-reference design PCB that uses a 5+1 phase VRM, high-grade components, and has two BIOS ROMs, which store two different clocks and are selectable with a switch on the rear panel. One of the clocks runs at 940/4400MHz, while the other "Turbo" BIOS runs at 1050/4600MHz.
Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm packs a handle in the accessories, which can be installed on the edge of the back plate. The card is cooled by the Big Red Circle cooler which has an 11cm fan. Voltage measurements are also supported of this card. Instead of ordinary design, HD6870 Xstorm provides 3 sets of connector for voltage measuring, which are GPU voltage, Memory voltage and GND from left to right. Users could use the connecting cables in the accessories for safety voltage detecting. In addition, the card also supports voltage adjustment for both GPU and memory by the switches on the PCB. The Colorfire HD6870 Xstorm will be available later in Asia.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now