AVADirect Now Offers NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590 Graphics Cards
As of today, we added the newly released Nvidia GTX 590 graphics card to our website. These cards are massively beefy, and are said to pack as much performance as two GTX 580's in SLI. These cards would be ideal for gamers who want bleeding-edge graphics who also require expandability. Nvidia incorporated improved DirectX 11 support that is meant to take on games that use the engine better than their competitors, ATI. Though, benchmarks throughout the web have surfaced and so far it looks like the ATI 6990 is the victor, but ATI does not have a stable history with their high-end graphics cards. Regardless, an enthusiast knows the risks that are taken when putting faith into high-end cards, but for most the risk is well worth it. The card also supports 3D vision technology, comparable to ATI's eyefinity support. There are rumors that Nvidia will add support for Quad-SLI with these cards, and were that to become true to world may possibly come crumbling down...for ATI fan boys. We are happy to see Nvidia back in the ring swinging at ATI, and hope that this ever-lasting competition continues to grow competitively, as end-users will be the ones to gain everything.
To view all Nvidia GTX 590 products we carry visit Nvidia GTX 590 Graphics Cards at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines