Colorful Intros Their GeForce GTX590
Colorful, the launch partner of NVIDIA in Asia, announces the latest high-end graphics card, GeForce GTX590. Based on a reference design, the card has scratch artworks on the stickers, which infuses the card some symbolic significances. GTX590 equips with 24 pieces of GDDR5 memory modules in total, 12 pieces on the front and the same quantity on the back, memory capacity is up to 3GB and the clock is set at 3414MHz. 2 pieces of GF110 chips are installed on the PCB and each of the chips has 5 phases VRM, the clock of these two GPUs are both set at 607MHz.
GTX590 has total of 1024 CUDA Cores, 128 Texture Units and ROP Units, the memory bandwidth is twice as GTX580, it¡¯s up to 384¡Á2bit. 3 DVI ports are provided and support up to three monitors with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, and this top card needs two 8-pin power connecting cable to ensure the power supply of the graphics card.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines