Colorful Intros Their GeForce GTX590
Colorful, the launch partner of NVIDIA in Asia, announces the latest high-end graphics card, GeForce GTX590. Based on a reference design, the card has scratch artworks on the stickers, which infuses the card some symbolic significances. GTX590 equips with 24 pieces of GDDR5 memory modules in total, 12 pieces on the front and the same quantity on the back, memory capacity is up to 3GB and the clock is set at 3414MHz. 2 pieces of GF110 chips are installed on the PCB and each of the chips has 5 phases VRM, the clock of these two GPUs are both set at 607MHz.
GTX590 has total of 1024 CUDA Cores, 128 Texture Units and ROP Units, the memory bandwidth is twice as GTX580, it¡¯s up to 384¡Á2bit. 3 DVI ports are provided and support up to three monitors with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, and this top card needs two 8-pin power connecting cable to ensure the power supply of the graphics card.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015