Cubitek presents another unique case series after the successful launch of the "Tank" Series. The "Magic Cube" enclosures are made of 100% Aluminum and offer a revolutionary, modular design. Two models - the Magic Cube B210 and Magic Cube B211 with freely configurable modules are available immediately.
After the success of the "Tattoo" series and the launch of the highly anticipated, all Aluminum "Tank" family of enclosures, Cubitek presents an absolutely unique new case concept. Also constructed purely of Aluminum, all traditional parts of a normal chassis have been modularized with the Magic Cube cases. These sets consist of three separate enclosures: the main module for the motherboard, CPU and graphic cards, the storage module for 3.5 inch hard drives and the drive module for optical drives and card readers.
Both Cubitek Magic Cube cases have an anodized black layer on the outside and inside, while the use of Aluminum makes them extremely light weight. The heart of the system consists of the main module, which may house a Micro-ATX, ATX or even E-ATX mainboard. Cubitek has also added two USB 3.0, one eSATA and a pair of Audio connectivity to the chassis. Since the Magic Cube can easily fit long graphic cards with up to 310 mm length and can be used for high-performance processors, a potent cooling system is also possible. CPU coolers with a height of up to 180 mm along with four included fans within the mainboard module guarantee a cool and stable system. Two 2.5 inch hard drives may also be installed on the floor of this module.
The separate drive module offers enough space for two 5.25 inch units, while a single slot may also be used for 3.5 inch drives or card readers thanks to the included adapter. The Cubitek Magic Cube cases differentiate themselves through the different sized HDD modules, as the Magic Cube B210 offers enough space for three 3.5 inch hard drives and a pair of 2.5 inch ones, while the Magic Cube B211 can hold up to eight 3.5 inch units and two 2.5 inch drives. Both the drive and storage modules have multiple openings through which one can route all cables back to the main module.
If a separation of all three modules is not wanted, the user may configure the three parts freely by connecting them to each other. One can connect the drive and storage modules, while placing the main unit next to them for examples. Such possibilities make the seamless integration into an existing work space or home theater a breeze.
The Cubitek "Magic Cube" series is available immediately at http://www.caseking.de. The Magic Cube B210 carries a price tag of 179.90 Euro, while the Magic Cube B211 sells for 199.90 Euro. A special overview of the new series can be found at http://www.caseking.de/magic-cube
Latest News Posts
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- R.I.P. Bill Paxton 1955-2017
- Iconic Nokia 3310 is now official and comes with Snake
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD