Matrox Announces New Dual-Monitor KVM Extender
Matrox Graphics Inc. today unveiled the new Matrox Extio F2208 KVM extender, a remote graphics solution that separates the operator console (two displays plus five USB 2.0 ports for keyboard, mouse, and other HIDs) from the host system by up to 1 kilometer of fiber-optic cable. The dual-monitor Extio F2208 leverages its unique bus extension technology using a proprietary PCIe bus interface card to deliver raw, uncompressed data over the single- or multi-mode cable, enabling users to run applications at up to 2560x1600 per remote monitor with uncompromised workstation performance. Designed specifically for process control rooms, dispatch centers, and other mission-critical environments, the Extio F2208 is a stable and reliable I/O extension solution that allows the critical parts of the computer be kept in a separate, secure location.
The new Matrox Extio F2208 dual-display units join the previously announced Extio F2408 quad-display units in offering higher performance, expanded operating system support, and increased distance over the popular first generation Extio KVM extenders. Matrox Extio customers benefit from feature-rich Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software and passive cooling for silent operation and reliability, while at the same time eliminating hidden dropped frame issues experienced with compression-based KVM extension solutions.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017