Matrox Announces New Dual-Monitor KVM Extender
Matrox Graphics Inc. today unveiled the new Matrox Extio F2208 KVM extender, a remote graphics solution that separates the operator console (two displays plus five USB 2.0 ports for keyboard, mouse, and other HIDs) from the host system by up to 1 kilometer of fiber-optic cable. The dual-monitor Extio F2208 leverages its unique bus extension technology using a proprietary PCIe bus interface card to deliver raw, uncompressed data over the single- or multi-mode cable, enabling users to run applications at up to 2560x1600 per remote monitor with uncompromised workstation performance. Designed specifically for process control rooms, dispatch centers, and other mission-critical environments, the Extio F2208 is a stable and reliable I/O extension solution that allows the critical parts of the computer be kept in a separate, secure location.
The new Matrox Extio F2208 dual-display units join the previously announced Extio F2408 quad-display units in offering higher performance, expanded operating system support, and increased distance over the popular first generation Extio KVM extenders. Matrox Extio customers benefit from feature-rich Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software and passive cooling for silent operation and reliability, while at the same time eliminating hidden dropped frame issues experienced with compression-based KVM extension solutions.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption style saloon recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X