Matrox Announces New Dual-Monitor KVM Extender
Matrox Graphics Inc. today unveiled the new Matrox Extio F2208 KVM extender, a remote graphics solution that separates the operator console (two displays plus five USB 2.0 ports for keyboard, mouse, and other HIDs) from the host system by up to 1 kilometer of fiber-optic cable. The dual-monitor Extio F2208 leverages its unique bus extension technology using a proprietary PCIe bus interface card to deliver raw, uncompressed data over the single- or multi-mode cable, enabling users to run applications at up to 2560x1600 per remote monitor with uncompromised workstation performance. Designed specifically for process control rooms, dispatch centers, and other mission-critical environments, the Extio F2208 is a stable and reliable I/O extension solution that allows the critical parts of the computer be kept in a separate, secure location.
The new Matrox Extio F2208 dual-display units join the previously announced Extio F2408 quad-display units in offering higher performance, expanded operating system support, and increased distance over the popular first generation Extio KVM extenders. Matrox Extio customers benefit from feature-rich Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software and passive cooling for silent operation and reliability, while at the same time eliminating hidden dropped frame issues experienced with compression-based KVM extension solutions.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- The UK's Richi Bowzer brings his best mod to the global stage
- The $10,000+ Apple Watch Editions are now being shipped
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling