Matrox Announces New Dual-Monitor KVM Extender
Matrox Graphics Inc. today unveiled the new Matrox Extio F2208 KVM extender, a remote graphics solution that separates the operator console (two displays plus five USB 2.0 ports for keyboard, mouse, and other HIDs) from the host system by up to 1 kilometer of fiber-optic cable. The dual-monitor Extio F2208 leverages its unique bus extension technology using a proprietary PCIe bus interface card to deliver raw, uncompressed data over the single- or multi-mode cable, enabling users to run applications at up to 2560x1600 per remote monitor with uncompromised workstation performance. Designed specifically for process control rooms, dispatch centers, and other mission-critical environments, the Extio F2208 is a stable and reliable I/O extension solution that allows the critical parts of the computer be kept in a separate, secure location.
The new Matrox Extio F2208 dual-display units join the previously announced Extio F2408 quad-display units in offering higher performance, expanded operating system support, and increased distance over the popular first generation Extio KVM extenders. Matrox Extio customers benefit from feature-rich Matrox PowerDesk desktop management software and passive cooling for silent operation and reliability, while at the same time eliminating hidden dropped frame issues experienced with compression-based KVM extension solutions.
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- MMA fighter Paul Daley enjoys using social media to interact with fans
- NVIDIA recalling Shield tablets because of possible fire hazard
- Developers felt the pressure while creating Star Wars Battlefront
- Bungie drops ban hammer on hundreds of Destiny cheaters
- WikiLeaks says the United States spied on Japan, a close Asian ally
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia