Corsair Announces First Shipments of Hydro Series H60
- High-performance liquid CPU cooler features new micro-channel cold plate, improved split-flow manifold, and new, custom-designed fan -
HANNOVER, Germany - March 1st, 2011 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced shipments of the new Hydro Series H60 High-Performance Liquid CPU Cooler.
The Hydro Series H60 brings remarkable new technologies to the CPU cooling market at an affordable price point. New features include:
A low-profile, light-weight cooling unit that reduces clutter around the CPU
A redesigned microchannel cold plate with a new fin design that dramatically increases the surface area of copper available for heat absorption
A new split-flow manifold that delivers coolant directly to the center of the cold plate - the warmest area of the CPU - significantly improving cooling efficiency
A custom-designed 120mm fan with very high static pressure, which allows for more cold air to be drawn through the radiator to vent heat from the cooling liquid
Compatibility with the recently announced Corsair Link system for monitoring and control
"Corsair brought reliable, easy-to-install liquid CPU cooling systems to the masses with the groundbreaking Hydro Series H50," said Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager for Components at Corsair. "With the new H60, Corsair provides a new level of performance, ease of installation, and affordability."
Images can be downloaded here.
The Hydro Series H60 is currently shipping to distributors and resellers worldwide and should be available from Corsair-authorized retailers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia in early March. The Hydro Series H60 is available for a US suggested retail price of $79 USD. For more information on the H60 and the complete line of Hydro Series liquid CPU coolers, please visit the Corsair web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, PC headsets and speaker systems, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- PlayStation 4 with a bonus $100 gift card as Slim nears
- How to make a living taking down hackers
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- Reeven Polariz RFC-04 Fan Controller Review
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller