Gingle announces tri-channel memory for Intel X58 chipsets
(Taipei, Taiwan, Nov 3, 2008) | Gingle, the professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products, today announces the triple-channel DDR3 1800/ 1600 6GB/ 3GB memory modules kit specifically for the new Intel-based X58 motherboards.
Designed to fulfill the speed and performance requirements in meeting consumer demand for all-new X58 platform, Gingle DDR3 1800 memory module features high performance (1800MHz on X58), lower latency (8-8-8-24), and lower power consumption ( Work @ 1.65V~1.8V ). With its exceptional features, the Gingle DDR3 Tri-channel memory module has turned out to be the best choice to bring out the full potential of the X58 platform.
The Intelfs new generation X58 architecture, it will be the first to support new Intelfs Core i7 CPU. With 6 DIMM memory slots support up to 24GB of total system memory and triple channel DDR3 support for 1066MHz, 1333MHz and 1600MHz. Since Nvidia had already announced to support SLI in X58 platform, it will surely be a blessing and fancy for the gaming guy in this virtual world. Gingle memory, having an outstanding performing of a speed of 2100MHz in X48* platform will surely be a boost and choice in X58 platform.
- Frequency: 1800MHz / 1600MHz
- Timing: 8-8-8-24
- Density: 6GB kit ( 2GB*3 )/ 3GB kit ( 1GB*3 )
- Voltage: 1.65v (1600MHz), 1.8v (1800MHz)
- 8-bit pre-fetch design
- 204-pin 8-layer PCB design
- FBGA package and ASR design
- High compatibility and reliability
For further details of exact specification of X-58 main board, please refer to relative maker.
Gingle Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of DRAM and Flash products. We deliver exceptional, well-planned and quality-oriented products into the market. Our strategy is to fulfill the global distribution market and expand business scale through the development of own brand for DRAM and Flash products. Gingle Technology constantly strives to improve our competitiveness in the global market and provide customers with the highest quality and the most advanced technologies.
For further information, please visit the company website http://www.gingle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- First 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer hits the web
- BIOSTAR announces DirectX 12 ready GTX 950 for $199
- 'Toddyhancer' graphics mod for Star Wars: Battlefront looks amazing
- Just Cause 3 runs at 900p 30FPS on the Xbox One, so much more on PC
- Google brings Star Trek to life with 'Combadge' communicator prototype
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- BIOSTAR GEFORCE GAMING GTX 950 ANNOUNCED, STYLISH PERFORMANCE FOR COMPETITIVE GAMING
- SilverStone Raven Series RVX01BR/RVX01BR-W
- Transcend Adds New 64GB microSD Memory Cards to Its Industrial-Grade Wide Temperature Lineup
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01