A-DATA unveils its new sub-brand for Overclocking products
XPG Xtreme Performance Gear
Taipei, Taiwan, Oct. 31, 2008 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd. a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, today announced XPG - Xtreme Perfomance Gear, a new sub-brand aimed at a growing, more casual audience seeking for high performance memory modules and high-end storage devices.
The launch of the new identity is an exciting milestone in the evolution of A-DATA brand itself. XPG will be a perfect complement to our core portfolio of standard DRAM modules, USB flash drives, Memory Cards, and other storage devices that our loyal fans are intensely fascinated about, and will provide compelling opportunities for new audiences looking for "extreme performance gears".
XPG will be the identity for overclocking DRAMs and high-performance storage devices from the A-DATA family, including the 3 existing OC-DRAM Series and slated for new launches in the next 12 months. The first product to be released under the new sub-brand will be Xupreme 200X, an USB flash drive with ultra-fast read speed up to 30MB/s. Further memory products, such as 2.5" SATA II Solid State Drives (SSD), will follow soon.
More information about XPG and its products can be found at our website http://oc.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent