A-DATA unveils its new sub-brand for Overclocking products
XPG Xtreme Performance Gear
Taipei, Taiwan, Oct. 31, 2008 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd. a worldwide leader in high performance memory products, today announced XPG - Xtreme Perfomance Gear, a new sub-brand aimed at a growing, more casual audience seeking for high performance memory modules and high-end storage devices.
The launch of the new identity is an exciting milestone in the evolution of A-DATA brand itself. XPG will be a perfect complement to our core portfolio of standard DRAM modules, USB flash drives, Memory Cards, and other storage devices that our loyal fans are intensely fascinated about, and will provide compelling opportunities for new audiences looking for "extreme performance gears".
XPG will be the identity for overclocking DRAMs and high-performance storage devices from the A-DATA family, including the 3 existing OC-DRAM Series and slated for new launches in the next 12 months. The first product to be released under the new sub-brand will be Xupreme 200X, an USB flash drive with ultra-fast read speed up to 30MB/s. Further memory products, such as 2.5" SATA II Solid State Drives (SSD), will follow soon.
More information about XPG and its products can be found at our website http://oc.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams