Axtremex Technology and IndieGrip Ship First 128 GB CompactFlash 600X Card
Axtremex Technology and their distributor, IndieGrip.com LLC, are proud to announce the immediate availability of the world's first 128 GB CompactFlash cards. While others have announced 128 GB CompactFlash cards, no one has announced or shipped a high performance 128 GB 600x card. The Axtremex Ultra DMA 128 GB 600x card supports up to 90 Megabytes per second Read Speed and up to 60 Megabytes per second Write Speed.
In addition Axtremex is announcing the availability of a very high performance 64 GB CompactFlash card. The Axtremex Ultra DMA 64 GB 600x Plus card supports with up to 90 Megabytes per second Read and Write Speeds. Both cards are built using premium memory chips and may be used in a wide variety of devices, such as audio recorders, video recorders, still cameras, and other devices that use CompactFlash cards. Of course not all devices will support these cards.
Axtremex Technology is happy to report that Convergent Designs has been testing these cards round the clock since November 1, 2010 and the cards have achieved "Fully Qualified" status from Convergent Designs. Thus the cards may be used in the nanoFlash, nano3D and Flash XDR with confidence, at any bit-rate option up to and including the 220 Mbps speed. The nanoFlash and nano3D are state-of-the-art, compact-sized, HD/SD Video and Audio recording and playback devices. These are Type 1 cards so it will fit into all CompactFlash card devices.
Initially these cards are available from http://www.nanoFlash.net and other major dealers will be stocking them soon. These high-performance cards are priced at $499.99 with a street price of $489.95.
For the 128 GB card, this is less than the cost of two quality 64 GB cards, and much less than the cost of two quality 600x CompactFlash cards. The 64 GB card is also priced less than any other card with similar specifications. These cards have a Limited Lifetime Warranty by Axtremex Technology. Axtremex is pronounced "Ax-stream-ex". "When you have a big job to do, get an Ax!"
Latest News Posts
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Escape from Tarkov looks like one of the best games ever
- Nintendo releases Special Edition: Lime Green 3DS XL
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook