Antec Announces the One Hundred Gamer ATX-Mid Tower Chassis
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the One Hundred, its newest gaming case designed to offer PC gamers and enthusiasts an array of advanced cooling and performance options at an affordable price.
The One Hundred boasts four top-mounted USB 2.0 ports (with audio in/out,) a handy storage tray for added convenience, a sleek painted black interior and perforated front bezel that delivers maximum air intake, and a bottom-mounted power supply that isolates heat and noise. This model is also the first in Antec's gaming case series to include a standard case lock slot for integrated anti-theft protection.
The One Hundred's cooling system utilizes one top 140 mm TwoCool fan and one rear 120 mm TwoCool 2-speed switch control exhaust fan for flexible control of fan speeds to balance cooling and quiet performance, and a built-in washable air filter for quick and easy cleaning. Its eight expansion slots can accommodate multiple video cards, providing exceptional expandability, while 10 drive bays (six internal 3.5" drive bays, three external 5.25" drive bays and one internal bottom-mounted 2.5" drive bay) lend flexibility for a wide-range of builds.
"PC gamers and enthusiasts have reason to be excited with the release of the new One Hundred gaming case as it packs a host of useful features at an affordable price point," said Scott Richards, senior vice president at Antec. "With the advanced airflow, upgradeability and control options, this latest addition provides the performance capabilities that the gaming community desires."
The One Hundred supports Mini-ITX, microATX and Standard ATX motherboards and is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year (AQ3) Limited Warranty on parts and labor. The One Hundred is available now for an estimated price of $79.95 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!