Antec Announces the One Hundred Gamer ATX-Mid Tower Chassis
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the One Hundred, its newest gaming case designed to offer PC gamers and enthusiasts an array of advanced cooling and performance options at an affordable price.
The One Hundred boasts four top-mounted USB 2.0 ports (with audio in/out,) a handy storage tray for added convenience, a sleek painted black interior and perforated front bezel that delivers maximum air intake, and a bottom-mounted power supply that isolates heat and noise. This model is also the first in Antec's gaming case series to include a standard case lock slot for integrated anti-theft protection.
The One Hundred's cooling system utilizes one top 140 mm TwoCool fan and one rear 120 mm TwoCool 2-speed switch control exhaust fan for flexible control of fan speeds to balance cooling and quiet performance, and a built-in washable air filter for quick and easy cleaning. Its eight expansion slots can accommodate multiple video cards, providing exceptional expandability, while 10 drive bays (six internal 3.5" drive bays, three external 5.25" drive bays and one internal bottom-mounted 2.5" drive bay) lend flexibility for a wide-range of builds.
"PC gamers and enthusiasts have reason to be excited with the release of the new One Hundred gaming case as it packs a host of useful features at an affordable price point," said Scott Richards, senior vice president at Antec. "With the advanced airflow, upgradeability and control options, this latest addition provides the performance capabilities that the gaming community desires."
The One Hundred supports Mini-ITX, microATX and Standard ATX motherboards and is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year (AQ3) Limited Warranty on parts and labor. The One Hundred is available now for an estimated price of $79.95 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors.
Latest News Posts
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- Google Contributor reduces website ads for monthly fee
- AMD Radeon Settings, Crimson Edition driver released
- Microsoft says its worker cutback affected staff diversity
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- PC-A04 case top USB Multi-Media I/O ports replacement
- Asrock H170M-ITX\ac Windows 10 fresh install
- EASARS Unveils World of Tanks and Team RIVAL Licensed Gaming Gear
- G.SKILL Boosts DDR4 8GB Module Speed Up to 4133MHz 16GB
- Sharkoon Announces SHARK ZONE K20 Gaming Keyboard
- EK Releases Monoblock for GIGABYTE Z170X Motherboards
- BROFORCE AIR-DROPS HUGE POST LAUNCH UPDATE BECAUSE FREEDOM CANNOT BE CONTAINED