Puget Systems Launches Full Line of Sandy Bridge PCs
Puget Systems Refreshes Their Offerings With Intel's New Sandy Bridge Platform
SEATTLE, WA - Puget Systems (www.pugetsystems.com), a boutique integrator of custom PC systems for enthusiasts, gamers, consumers and SMB markets, today announced availability of Intel's 2nd Generation Core processors (codenamed "Sandy Bridge") to its full line of PCs and workstations.
Sandy Bridge incorporates improved video performance and memory bandwidth, and uses Intel's Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, providing even more performance when needed. For more information, a full Sandy Bridge technology primer is available from Puget Systems.
"We are excited to use this new technology across our product line." said Jon Bach, president of Puget Systems. "Not only are we offering more performance for the dollar, but Sandy Bridge allows us to push our systems even more cool and quiet than before."
In addition to immediate availability on custom computers, Puget Systems will be using the new Sandy Bridge platform on their following models:
Echo: A power efficient, small form factor PC for full 1080p HD video playback.
Deluge: An extreme liquid cooled gaming computer.
Obsidian: A most stable, reliable desktop.
Serenity: A powerful personal computer optimized for quiet operation.
Spirit: A low cost, highly upgradable desktop.
For more information, or to custom tailor a Sandy Bridge system, please visit (http://www.pugetsystems.com). Customers ordering online will have their new systems built and shipped within 5-7 business days.
About Puget Systems
Puget Systems is a specialized integrator of custom personal computing systems meticulously designed to exceed the discriminating requirements of consumers, enthusiasts, gamers and businesses in multiple industries. Puget Systems combines industry-unique custom innovations, the highest quality leading-edge components with an unparalleled commitment to personal service and support. Founded in 2000, Puget Systems is headquartered in its new facility in Auburn, Washington. For more information, please visit http://www.pugetsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 motherboard supports quad GPUs
- AMD reveals Zen Summit Ridge CPU at Computex
- Asrock Fatal1ty X99 Pro Gaming 17 motherboard aimed at streamers
- Asrock X99 Taichi 'all-round' motherboard comes in at $219
- AMD's next-gen Radeon RX 480 priced at $199, a mid-range VR champion?
- Z777 PRO4 bios
- Gigabyte GA-Z170X Gaming 7 - Both BIOS And System Informaiton Viewer - Smart Fan Advanced Software, Do NOT Control Fans
- New router needed?
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series