Puget Systems Launches Full Line of Sandy Bridge PCs
Puget Systems Refreshes Their Offerings With Intel's New Sandy Bridge Platform
SEATTLE, WA - Puget Systems (www.pugetsystems.com), a boutique integrator of custom PC systems for enthusiasts, gamers, consumers and SMB markets, today announced availability of Intel's 2nd Generation Core processors (codenamed "Sandy Bridge") to its full line of PCs and workstations.
Sandy Bridge incorporates improved video performance and memory bandwidth, and uses Intel's Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, providing even more performance when needed. For more information, a full Sandy Bridge technology primer is available from Puget Systems.
"We are excited to use this new technology across our product line." said Jon Bach, president of Puget Systems. "Not only are we offering more performance for the dollar, but Sandy Bridge allows us to push our systems even more cool and quiet than before."
In addition to immediate availability on custom computers, Puget Systems will be using the new Sandy Bridge platform on their following models:
Echo: A power efficient, small form factor PC for full 1080p HD video playback.
Deluge: An extreme liquid cooled gaming computer.
Obsidian: A most stable, reliable desktop.
Serenity: A powerful personal computer optimized for quiet operation.
Spirit: A low cost, highly upgradable desktop.
For more information, or to custom tailor a Sandy Bridge system, please visit (http://www.pugetsystems.com). Customers ordering online will have their new systems built and shipped within 5-7 business days.
About Puget Systems
Puget Systems is a specialized integrator of custom personal computing systems meticulously designed to exceed the discriminating requirements of consumers, enthusiasts, gamers and businesses in multiple industries. Puget Systems combines industry-unique custom innovations, the highest quality leading-edge components with an unparalleled commitment to personal service and support. Founded in 2000, Puget Systems is headquartered in its new facility in Auburn, Washington. For more information, please visit http://www.pugetsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- Batman: Arkham Knight is going all-digital on the PC for the UK
- Pebble breaks Kickstarter records, raises whopping $20.3 million
- Malware trap turns PCs into zombies for expanding global botnet
- GitHub facing DDoS siege cyberattack dating back few days
- Google teams up with Johnson & Johnson to research surgical robots
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi