CoolIT Systems Announces Partnership with Systemax
Calgary, AB - January 6, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today their partnership with Systemax, one of the largest online retailers for computers and consumer electronics. Systemax PCs can be found under several large brand names including TigerDirect, Circuit City, CompUSA and Global Computer Suppliers, as well as their own trademarks Systemax and Ultra.
Systemax now utilizes the CoolIT Systems ECO Advanced Liquid Cooling CPU cooler in their unbranded barebones PC builds. In 2011 the plan to use CoolIT's products in Systemax' ULTRA branded product line of personal computers in 2011. "We chose CoolIT because they could deliver liquid cooling with the performance and reliability we needed in our high end barebones PC's," said David Estrada, product manager for Systemax Manufacturing. "We look forward to growing our partnership next year and expanding our offerings together."
"The innovative product team at Systemax has put together liquid cooled computing configurations that deliver reliable, high performance computing without the noise that air cooled systems typically generate" says Barry Fairhurst, VP Sales and Marketing at CoolIT. "We are excited about working with a team that see the value in Liquid Cooling and we look forward to building on ourtechnical relationship in the future."
During the CES convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 6 to 9, 2011, CoolIT will be holding individual meetings with system builders who wish to learn more about the program, or take a look at the new 2011 product line which will feature two new products with low-profile head units, and an advanced chassis control system for unmatched thermal management potential. To set up an appointment, please contact Susan LeBlanc at email@example.com or 403-923-1255.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Biohazard, Dell, EVGA, Maingear, Shuttle, Systemax, Inno3D, and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- Edward Snowden wants to see firms fight against encryption demands
- Hackers able to tamper with target of high-tech weapon
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis