CoolIT Systems Announces Partnership with Systemax
Calgary, AB - January 6, 2011 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today their partnership with Systemax, one of the largest online retailers for computers and consumer electronics. Systemax PCs can be found under several large brand names including TigerDirect, Circuit City, CompUSA and Global Computer Suppliers, as well as their own trademarks Systemax and Ultra.
Systemax now utilizes the CoolIT Systems ECO Advanced Liquid Cooling CPU cooler in their unbranded barebones PC builds. In 2011 the plan to use CoolIT's products in Systemax' ULTRA branded product line of personal computers in 2011. "We chose CoolIT because they could deliver liquid cooling with the performance and reliability we needed in our high end barebones PC's," said David Estrada, product manager for Systemax Manufacturing. "We look forward to growing our partnership next year and expanding our offerings together."
"The innovative product team at Systemax has put together liquid cooled computing configurations that deliver reliable, high performance computing without the noise that air cooled systems typically generate" says Barry Fairhurst, VP Sales and Marketing at CoolIT. "We are excited about working with a team that see the value in Liquid Cooling and we look forward to building on ourtechnical relationship in the future."
During the CES convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 6 to 9, 2011, CoolIT will be holding individual meetings with system builders who wish to learn more about the program, or take a look at the new 2011 product line which will feature two new products with low-profile head units, and an advanced chassis control system for unmatched thermal management potential. To set up an appointment, please contact Susan LeBlanc at email@example.com or 403-923-1255.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems are leaders in advanced liquid cooling who research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high industry standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. CoolIT's model is around complete thermal balancing and advanced knowledge sharing. Their exceptionally designed and patented technology provides superior cooling performance and acoustics in customized configurations to partner customers who wish to gain a competitive advantage in the market. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Alienware, AVADirect, Biohazard, Dell, EVGA, Maingear, Shuttle, Systemax, Inno3D, and Velocity Micro. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications